>

SGE Fans @ London / Uk

#
hey there,

i´m  moving @ august this year from germany (hattingen near by essen) to london. hope there are some supporters over there. so we can watch or organize something together. would be
nice to hear from u....

so far so long - eagle fly on

SGEFANAT
#

SGEFANAT schrieb:
hey there,

i´m  moving @ august this year from germany (hattingen near by essen) to london. hope there are some supporters over there. so we can watch or organize something together. would be
nice to hear from u....

so far so long - eagle fly on

SGEFANAT

#
sorry was meant to answer am a real frankfurter and in London 4 years now, obviously still following Eintracht - drop me an email (filmriss@schobberobber.com) and i'll see if i can find a pub with Premiere (!)! btw I was fortunate and saw the sensational 6-3 last sunday! what a GAME!
c u
Holger
#
ohh.. great !!!!!

i will answer as soon as possible...

cheers
#
as i´m visiting london from time to time, i´ll glady join you if i happen to be there for a game...thank god for the internet...
#
coooooooooooooooooooooooooool
#
hi eintracht-supporters from london!

we'll be in london for the notting-hill-carnival in august and still looking for some cheapish (well, cheap would actually be better place to stay for the weekend. does anybody of you know a suitable hotel / hostel or whatever?
we'd also like to watch an arsenal-match. do they happen to play at home at the 23. / 24. of august?
questions, questions, questions... hopefully some answers, too!

2. league? NEVERMORE!
greetings from frankfurt
katja
#
Arsenal is playing at Middlesborough that weekend (but it is live on sky sports, so you can watch it in a pub near highbury!)
anyway, Chelsea (vs. Leicester City) and Tottenham (vs. Leeds) are playing at home,i think, so you still can watch one of those games, if you really like.
cheap places to stay are either a backpackers hostel or staying with one of the eintracht supporters, i'd say!
#
also nochmals der aufruf:

am livin now in harrow (northwest london)
plz give me some details..email&co...that we can kepp in contact

heimsieg !!!!!morgen
#
see above Schobbeschnuts answer...

cheers
Don
#
noch mehr bidde
#
Hey Guys!

wanna watch the big match tonight, which will hopefully seal our promotion back to the Bundesliga!
Does anybody know if the match will be shown in a Pub (Zeitgeist or F3K)?

Teilen