>

Eintracht Frankfurt Supporters Finland RY

#
@ All Eintracht fans living in Finland.

We have been establishing a frankfurt supporters group in Helsinki  
Our main focus is on watching the frankfurt bundesliga and cup matches (hopefully next season some Eurobbaabbookkaaal) as well as organizing a few field trips during a season to the Waldsatdion or away games as well as other social activities. You are more than welcome if you'ld like to join our group. (eintracht.finland@gmail.com)

Greetings Priester

@ Alle Eintracht Fans in Finnland.

Wir haben vor kurzem eine Supporters Group in Helsinki gegründet   Unser Hauptaugenmerk liegt im verfolgen der Bundesliga und Pokal Spiele (evtl. ja auch schon nächste Saison ein bisschen Eurobbaabbookkaaal), sowie das organisieren zum Besuch von einigen Heim und Auswärtsspielen. Natürlich auch andere Aktivitäten wie Schobbe drinke. Falls ihr Interesse habt seit ihr herzlichst Willkommen. (eintracht.finland@gmail.com)

Mfg Priester

@ Kaikki Eintracht Frankfurt fanit Suomessa

Olemme perustaneet Eintrachtin kannustajayhdistyksen Helsingissä   Pääajatus on bundesligan sekä cupin seuraaminen (ehkä jo ensi kaudella, vähän Eurobbaabbookkaaalia). Käydään myös mahdollisesti muutaman kerran vuodessa Saksassa katsomassa pelejä Waldstadionilla tai vierasotteluissa. Järjestetään myös muita sosiaalisia aktiviteettejä. Olette kaikki tervetulleita liittymään seuraamme. (eintracht.finland@gmail.com)

Terv. Priester
#
Hei

Our next meeting will be for the clash against Bayern Munich on 16.4. at 21:00 o'clock Finnish time. The game is broadcasted live on Urheilukanava +.

Interested in joining? Just send a personal message or e-mail to our official supporters address. Looking forward to see you.

Priester  
#
Hei

After the unlucky defeat against the Bavarians, we will be aiming for the next three points against the "Biene Maja" club on Friday. The game is broadcasted live on Urheilukanava + on Friday 25.4. at 21:30 o'clock Finnish time.

Tervetuloa kaikki

Priester
#
Hei

Will the unlucky series brake on Saturday? Come and find it out. Game will be broadcasted on Urheilukanava at 16:30 Finish time.

Greetz

Priester
#
Hello everyone,

sorry we haven't been posting anything for a while  

Anyhow our Supporters group is keeping a meeting on Thursday 11.9. in Paino Bar in Helsinki at 19:00 o'clock.

On Friday we will then follow the game against Karlsruhe (Urheilukanava+) and hoping for the first three points of the season.  

Anyone interested in either participating in the meeting or watching the game, just send either a pn or then via e-mail to eintracht.finland@gmail.com

P.s. if anyone is going on Wednesday 10.9 to the Finland-Germany game, this is also an option to hook up and get to know each other.

Terveisin

Priester
#
Great to hear that there's a place to watch the game. Me and some friends will be in Helsinki to watch the Germanys game against Finnland taht week. So no more worries to miss the match against Karlsruhe!

Maybe we can meet before the match.
#
I'm studying at the moment at the University of Helsinki, beeing an exchange student and it's great to read, that there are some other Frankfurt Fans in the capitol of Finland. I don't know exactly if I could make it, but i try to be there on friday and maybe I'm going to the german match as well. Anybody's having a ticket left for me?
#
The community of Adlerinvasion in Finland is growing  

Nice, alright now that is seems we could pull a good number of people together for the game on Friday, I will try to organize us a public place/ sports bar.

As soon as a get a reply, I let you know  

@HumpelHeinz, the game is unfortunately sold out. Only way to get tickets would be through the Finnish e-bay ->

click  

Greetz

Priester

#
Hello,

alright I found a sports bar which is offering to show the match on Friday  ,-)

It's on of the biggest sports bars in the centre of Helsinki (just the opposite of the train station) called sports academy.

So all you eagles which will be in Helsinki that Friday, let us invade that bar and sing "Hurra, Hurra die Frankfurter sind da"  

Terveisin

Priester
#
he way you finish supporters, I got something for you from the game Finnland vs. Germany:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zJawcL0Y_UY&feature=PlayList&p=851212CDC0371945&index=0
#
There has not been any posts for this thread for a while but I'd like to know what's the status of SGE supporters in Finland? Does anyone know if there's a support club in Finland or not? I'd be interested to join the club as I live in Helsinki.

I do know that there as SGE fans also in Finland. So why not a support club...Maybe sometimes togethering for matches in bar?

Und Ich kann auch ein bisschen deutch sprechen.
#
I dont know is there support club anymore but Im also interested to join if someone knows better.
#
Are there still SGE Supporters in Helsinki?
Me and a friend of mine will be in Helsinki during Juhannus.
It would be great to meet some supporters
#
There ain't no organized SGE supporters club in Helsinki but indivual supporters yes. I guess I'll be in Helsinki during Juhannus. But before that I travel to Frankfurt for game against Leverkusen
#

great! I will be there too
#
Any other fans from Finland going to watch Eintracht-Wolfsburg at February 3. ?
#
How is the situation in Helsinki, are there any fanclubs yet, how many supporters are there in Helsinki? I study in Otaniemi and would love to meet up with other fans to watch games of the SGE.
I have also thought of starting a fanclub at our campus if i'd got the time and people to organize it.

can't wait for the season to start!
#
No fanclub in Helsinki yet. I don't know exactly how many SGE supporters there are in Helsinki area or in Finland but I'd guess that 10 guys could be realistic estimation. Best place to search supporters might be FutisForum2 in web. I'm willing to participate the SGE Fanclub if someone likes to start fanclub creation process
#
Greetings to the Fans in Finland. Was only one time Finland, but i was very impressed.
Hope you come to germany to see our SGE live in action.
#
I am a fellow SGE fan from Helsinki. Nice to see there are others.

I just got back from Frankfurt. I was there to see the Germany - Poland game. Next time will be in March for SGE home game against Hannover.

Teilen