>

Eintracht Frankfurt Supporters Finland RY

#
Hello,

does anyone know if there is still a group of EF supporters in Helsinki?

It would be nice to watch the matches together with other supporters in a Bar.

I am originally from Germany and currently living in Helsinki.
#
Haven't heard of ef fan club in Helsinki but I could go to a bar to watch a SGE sometimes. There must be other fans too
#
Count me in if you find a place.
Wir könnten auch ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen.
#
Nice! I could meet tomorrow (Hertha) or on 5th of March (Freiburg) or on 18th of March (HSV), at the 11th of March (Bayern) I won't be in Helsinki.

I once watched a match at Albertin Pöllö and I heard that Sportsacademy might show the Bundesliga matches. What Bar would you suggest where we could go?
#
Sports Academy might be pretty packed so I'd go somewhere else. This one is in Töölö. Haven't been there myself though.
http://www.sportbartoolo.fi/

Albertin Pöllö might be good.
#
Forgot the dates.

Tomorrow in a no-go for me, the other two (Freiburg, Hamburg) are good.
#
Forgot the dates.

Tomorrow in a no-go for me, the other two (Freiburg, Hamburg) are good.
#
Freiburg and Hsv games are ok for me as well. Maybe Hsv game would ne better because it is on sat night

Maybe we could share phone numbers to ease the communication?
#
Also for me both are good. Arytsy, do you have a preference?

I send you my number in a PM.

If Sportsbar Töölö and Albertin Pöllö show the match, which one would you choose?
#

If Sportsbar Töölö and Albertin Pöllö show the match, which one would you choose?
#
MagEagle schrieb:

Both days are fine.

Cool. I will reply with my number.

I guess Töölö is a bit more like 'eine lokale Kneipe' while Pöllö is somewhat more upscale. If there a hockey game in the nearby Ice Hall, Töölö could be pretty packed.

Töölö is on my daily route so I could just pop in next week and check the place out.
#
I haven't been neither of those two bars...Sportsbar Töölö seem to have Eurosport 2 at least, so maybe that one?
#
I haven't been neither of those two bars...Sportsbar Töölö seem to have Eurosport 2 at least, so maybe that one?
#
JJ_SGE schrieb:

More than fine by me. Shall we make it an hour before the kick off?
#
It seems Sportsbar Töölo doesn’t announce on their Facebook site that they show Bundesliga matches? Or did I look wrong? https://www.facebook.com/sportsbartoolo/ We could ask them if they show the Frankfurt match on request.

If they show the match, let’s meet there. One hour before the kick off would be fine for me.
#
It seems Sportsbar Töölo doesn’t announce on their Facebook site that they show Bundesliga matches? Or did I look wrong? https://www.facebook.com/sportsbartoolo/ We could ask them if they show the Frankfurt match on request.

If they show the match, let’s meet there. One hour before the kick off would be fine for me.
#
MagEagle schrieb:

Sent them an email. I'll let you know what they reply.
#
Just a quick shout to anybody reading this thread. We are meeting at Sportbar Töölö (Mannerheimintie 98) an hour before kick-off for the HSV match. Feel free to join us!
#
Just a quick shout to anybody reading this thread. We are meeting at Sportbar Töölö (Mannerheimintie 98) an hour before kick-off for the HSV match. Feel free to join us!
#
Enjoy your Koff and Karhu! - I suppose they don't have Karjala or Lapin Kulta, do they?
#
Enjoy your Koff and Karhu! - I suppose they don't have Karjala or Lapin Kulta, do they?
#
Haliaeetus schrieb:

I think they do, probably some Olvi and Original Gin Long Drink too. Still, I miss having a bottle of Binding...
#
Haliaeetus schrieb:

I think they do, probably some Olvi and Original Gin Long Drink too. Still, I miss having a bottle of Binding...
#
You should find that at "Alko". They got heaps of german beer there ... but I have to admit, that it's not quite the same drinking a bottle at home or having a beer in a pub.

Teilen