>

Thanks to our Irish support!

#
At the Stuttgart-Game I saw some Irish Eintracht-supporters in the 42-section on the "West"-stands. The bhoys had the irish flag and some Eintracht-equipment with.
We sang together "Stand up for the bhoys in green!" (zur Melodie "Steht auf, wenn Ihr Adler seid!")
Thank you for coming!
I told to the bhoys, that I saw the WC-Qualifiying Game Georgia-Ireland at Mainz in September in the Irish Fan-Section. It was amazing!
#
Yeah, that's really great support. It started with only a few Irish supporters, recently one of them told me: "We are getting more and more, maybe, next time, we will come with an own plane full of fans."    Let's hope so.
#
Internet-Team schrieb:
Yeah, that's really great support. It started with only a few Irish supporters, recently one of them told me: "We are getting more and more, maybe, next time, we will come with an own plane full of fans."    Let's hope so.

Vielleicht kann sich das Internet-Team mal stark machen, dass mal ein Lied für die irischen Fans gespielt wird im Stadion, z. b: Fields of Athenrye, es erzählt von der Zeit der irischen Hungersnot und einem Familienvater, der auf dem Feld Getreidekörner für seine Familie stiehlt und zur Strafe von der englischen Besatzungsmacht nach Australien deportiert wird (".. the ship lies in the bay...").
Dropkick Murphys haben eine schöne Punk-Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10agPj0Vzu4
#
sotirios005 schrieb:
Vielleicht kann sich das Internet-Team mal stark machen, dass mal ein Lied für die irischen Fans gespielt wird im Stadion

Das setzt voraus, dass ich das nächste mal rechtzeitig vor dem Spiel weiß, dass die Iren kommen. Dann versuche ich es gerne mal.
#
Hey, bhoys from Ireland!

Please announce your next visit at Commerzbank-Arena some days before your journey!
We will try to arrange a little musical welcome for you in the stadium.
#
Where were these lads from?
#
I like the Irish a lot and was very happy to read that there are some Irish who support the Eintracht.

I don't know how many lads recently came from Ireland but I would be delighted if there were a chance to talk to them about their relations to the Eintracht or even party together after a match.

By the way: There are many Celtic sympathisers here in Frankfurt, not the worst foundation... ,-)
#
Hello, bhoys from Ireland!

I saw you yesterday in the 42-section! I was in the 40-section.

Thank you for your support! You are welcome!  
#
i am not one of the guys you mention but i too travel from dublin to see Eintracht play, i have been over twice this season with some friends and on both ocasions we have been lucky enough to see the Eagles win , 4-0 vs bochum and 4-1 against gladbach, im begining to think we bring the luck of the irish with us to frankfurt, maybe Eintracht should being us over to everygame   , our next trip is planned for august for the first home game of next season, we gotta wait for the fixtures to be released before we book flights. the Atmosphere in frankfurt on match day is fantastic, and the waldstadion is exelent as are the fans. I look forward to our next trip to see Eintracht play
#
Where are the Irish? We miss you!!
#
Hey, I'm in Ireland to study for a year, so if anybody would meet me and want to watch Eintracht play, pls inbox me. I live in Portmarnock about 15km northwest of Dublin city centre.
#
Tomorrow I'll watch Eintracht vs. van der Fart at Murray's together with some german guys.
If anybody wants to join us, here you are: http://www.murraysbar.eu/sport/  
#
Is there a Pub where i can watch our Game against Dortmund in Dublin tomorrow ?
#
Is anybody going to Dusseldorf on November 30th? Because it would be very cool, when somebody will give me company on the Plane.
#
Hello All!

Firstly thanks to the Google Chrome translate facility I have been able to make my way here and register

I am an Irish guy who is in Frankfurt for the next two weeks for business. As I was staying here for the weekend, one of my first thoughts was to see if there was a Frankfurt match on. How delighted I was to see that they were playing at home, and more so they are playing Bayern  

I managed to get a ticket for the game but as I am on my own I am looking for some recommendations on where to go for a beer(s) before the game and sample the atmosphere! I would also be really interested in meeting some genuine fans for a drink and some hints about getting to the game and enjoying it!

Anyway this looked like the best place to ask! I am familiar with O'Reillys which I have been to before and have seen recommended here a few times, but am willing to listen to any alternative tips! Many thanks in advance!!
#
Not a bar, but...: Head to the stadium well before the game and find the parking lot "Gleisdreieick" (easily reachable also via S-train). There are some beer stands where many of our most loyal supporters meet before every games. This is where the athmosphere is "truest".
#
Great, thanks a million man!

Any other last min tips before tomorrow???  
#
LloydChristmas schrieb:
Any other last min tips before tomorrow???    

Don't wear blue-red :p
#
How did you like it?
#
Flights booked for sept 11 , so far there will be 4 of us traveling from Dublin for the Cologne game, we are hoping to add at least one more to that number. we are really looking forward to our trip over   . its been 18 months since i last made it to a game so we are really looking forward to Binding, Bratwurst & Beating Fc Koln

Teilen