>

Visiting from England on Sat 15th March

#
Hi. Me and 5 friends are visiting Frankfurt in March and would love to attend the match on Sat 15th March. Could anyone advise the best way of getting tickets for the home section?
Thanks in advance.
Pete
#
Hi. Me and 5 friends are visiting Frankfurt in March and would love to attend the match on Sat 15th March. Could anyone advise the best way of getting tickets for the home section?
Thanks in advance.
Pete
#
Might be a difficult task to score six tickets, next to each other, for the game in March. There may be some tickets around the away section, up for grabs at some point  around match day, but I wouldn't really count on it, for all of you guys sitting next to each other. Best advice would be to constantly check this site (www.tickets.eintracht.de), there may be a chance to score at least a couple of seats next/close to each other.
#
Hi. Thank you. Yes we don’t expect to get tickets together. We will keep checking before we go and also try our luck outside the ground on the day if no luck beforehand. Thanks again.
#
The only way to get (legal) tickets is: tickets.eintracht.de

For the home section it could be difficult. But sometimes you can have tickets in the near of the home section.

Teilen