>

Niclas Eliasson Bristol City

#
Hey,

My German is not brilliant so therefor I write in English. I've taken notice of Niclas Eliasson in The Championship (Englands 2.Bundesliga) team Bristol City. He is turning 25 this year and is on verge to become a Swedish Nationalteam player.

At this moment he is leading the assists in the Championship on a team fighting for promotion. His contract runs out this summer and could as of now leave on a free.

He is a hard working and humble person who has a very good left foot. Can be utilized on both wings, this could for sure be an option going forward building squad depth and specific set of skills and different player type than what we currently do have.

I've included a youtube clip of him for you guys to watch, what do you guys think?

Something to take a look on? I've seen that team such as Celtic and Lazio have their eye on him, why not SGE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgKgpAoFpJA

Trabsfermarkt: https://www.transfermarkt.de/niclas-eliasson/profil/spieler/251813
#
Eliasson is developing really well this season. Seeing how his contract is going to expire, he will surely receive a lot of offers from better clubs. In theory, he would fit our squad like a glove, as he can play on both wings. The key question is if we will go back to our successful transfer strategy of signing lesser known players or if we will keep on looking for big names as we did this season. In the latter case, I'm afraid Eliasson won't play a big role in the scouts' plans.
#
interesting player, thanks for bringing this up. as i don't watch championship at all: how fast is he? could his speed be compared to guys like kostic or rebic?
#
Hey,

My German is not brilliant so therefor I write in English. I've taken notice of Niclas Eliasson in The Championship (Englands 2.Bundesliga) team Bristol City. He is turning 25 this year and is on verge to become a Swedish Nationalteam player.

At this moment he is leading the assists in the Championship on a team fighting for promotion. His contract runs out this summer and could as of now leave on a free.

He is a hard working and humble person who has a very good left foot. Can be utilized on both wings, this could for sure be an option going forward building squad depth and specific set of skills and different player type than what we currently do have.

I've included a youtube clip of him for you guys to watch, what do you guys think?

Something to take a look on? I've seen that team such as Celtic and Lazio have their eye on him, why not SGE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgKgpAoFpJA

Trabsfermarkt: https://www.transfermarkt.de/niclas-eliasson/profil/spieler/251813
#
I agree with what you say, he would be a cost efficient player to have on the radar since he could come as a free and would fit the bill of the older strategy. I feel that If he can keep the current squad intact in general we could maybe do a mix of both, and Eliasson would be a very good fit.

Regarding his speed its hard to compare with a player like that. He is fast but faster then Rebic no, he's got a very good acceleration to beat his man hand deliver a cross or a shot. I feel having a player like him in the squad would be very good.  
#
I agree with what you say, he would be a cost efficient player to have on the radar since he could come as a free and would fit the bill of the older strategy. I feel that If he can keep the current squad intact in general we could maybe do a mix of both, and Eliasson would be a very good fit.

Regarding his speed its hard to compare with a player like that. He is fast but faster then Rebic no, he's got a very good acceleration to beat his man hand deliver a cross or a shot. I feel having a player like him in the squad would be very good.  
#
hymm87 schrieb:

well, if you say he might not be as fast as rebic but still fast enough to get the job done, then that's enough for me. thank you for your insight.

Teilen