>

About new membership.

#
I would like to renew a new membership for next season with concession, would it automatically renew or I have to re-apply again? Thank you!
#
I would like to renew a new membership for next season with concession, would it automatically renew or I have to re-apply again? Thank you!
#
It renews automatically, but you need to send some sort of evidence for your concession (e.g. if you're a student, send them your enrollment certificate). Otherwise it renews at full price.
The email address should be something like mitgliedschaft@eintracht-frankfurt.de
#
It renews automatically, but you need to send some sort of evidence for your concession (e.g. if you're a student, send them your enrollment certificate). Otherwise it renews at full price.
The email address should be something like mitgliedschaft@eintracht-frankfurt.de
#
Domi95 schrieb:

I get it. Very helpful information! Thank you very much!!

Teilen