>

Pumaking

#
Werden die Informationen zu neuen Dauerkarten auch an reine Mitglieder verschickt?
#
I get that its a little bit dodgy to write in English, its just that I don’t know enough German to make myself understood. The German I had in school is not a part of my brain anymore. Im a Norwegian fan
#
Bin in London und werde das Spiel hier verfolgen:
https://www.bierschenke.co.uk/
Geistert zumindest gerade durch die Whatsapp-Gruppe.
#
Is that the place where the supporters without tickets will gather?
#
muso schrieb:

Hör auf den armen zu verarschen. Vielleicht werden wir aber auch verarscht. Haha.

Aber um ernsthaft zu antworten. Not even close 35.000 or 30.000. Maybe the 3.000 + round about 2.000? Don't know.

#
Aha! All the time I thought it would be an invasion
#
#
I guess all pubs in London will be full with fans! Really looking forward to my first away game experience with my Eintracht, even though I dont have a ticket
#
East end hammer  schrieb:

I hope you can speak perfect English as West Ham have upped policing and stewards

They are speaking to every fan walking through two cordons around the stadium.

Yes of course. ....and I will answering all questions. Don't be afraid there won't be 30.000 Eintracht supporters with tickets in London, but more than 3.000.....  
#
How many Frankfurt-fans will there be in London? 30 000?
#
I see that there is tickets available for the match still, via some ticket-offices. Anybody who knows what the rest of the supporters will do? Im thinking I will stay in the city with the supporters instead of sitting in the stadium quiet and acting like a home supporter
#
Hi,

wo trifft man sich denn? Sind gegen 15:00 in der City.
#
Hi, where are the fans gathering in London before the match?