>

greigj

#
Hi guys

Thank you so much for your help with the planning.  We loved Frankfurt.  

You can read all about our trip here: https://awaydayneutrals.com/eintracht-frankfurt/

I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks again and good luck tomorrow against Schalke 04!
#
Thanks littlecrow
We had a great time with the German fans at the Euros (at both the Northern Ireland vs Germany match and we were lucky enough to get tickets for the Germany vs Italy match too) so can't wait to experience the Bundesliga with the Eintracht fans.
We've been recommended Ebbelwoi Unser as a place to start our post match festivities (traditional food and apfelwein) but worried it might be a bit touristy - despite us being tourists!!
There will be no time for sight seeing as we fly in Saturday morning and then home again on Sunday morning so it really is a quick football and beer party.
Our hotel is on Taunusstraße (because it was cheap and close to station - not for any other reason!) and pre-match we plan to check-in to the hotel, have a drink close to station and make our way to the stadium early to soak up the atmosphere and have a few beers.
We are open to suggestions about post-game.  So far the general advice we've got is hit the Sachsenhausen area.  Any advice about actual pubs/bars/clubs would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, we're both young-at-heart 30-somethings!
Cheers
Jardie
#
Hi everyone
Two of us travelling to Frankfurt for the match against Hannover on the 3rd March (I'm from Northern Ireland although currently live in London) and have a couple of questions I hoped someone could help me with.
We arrive on Saturday morning and plan to spend pre-match around the station (where our hotel is) and then go to Sachsenhausen after the match for food and drinks and I was going to make a reservation in one of the apfelwein taverns in the area.
Realistically, given the crowds leaving the stadium, how long will it take to get to Sachsenhausen after the match?
Also, we've both got ourselves Eintracht Frankfurt replica shirts for the match - is it ok to wear these in the bars after the game or should we go to back to the hotel to get changed before going to Sachsenhausen?
We're both really looking forward to it.
Thanks
Jardie