>

Hoffnung, Ihre Hilfe zu erhalten

#
I come from China! I like the soccer very much! You still remember this person of Hui Xie! ? Quite right, he comes from China, I like him very much! I like collecting the souvenir about him! However, I have no him in the souvenir of period of SpVgg Greuther Furth, I hope to get your help! Someone please contact me while having his cards! Thanks!

My e-mail:shijy32@yahoo.com.cn
My MSN:laolesjy@hotmail.com
My ICQ:241019980
#
I am sorry! Because I can't write many German,so I write English! Hope you can forgive !
#
You are contacting the wrong club. We do not have anything to deal with Hui Xie.

Click here for further info:

http://www.greuther-fuerth.de/v3/aktuelles/newsflash.php

Regards
#
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still remember this person of Chen Yang! ? Quite right, he comes from China, I like him very much! I like collecting the souvenir about him! However, I have no him in the souvenir of period of Eintracht-Frankfurt, I hope to get your help! Someone please contact me while having his cards! Thanks!

My e-mail:shijy32@yahoo.com.cn
My MSN:laolesjy@hotmail.com
My ICQ:241019980  
#
#
I am sorry! Appeared such aly wronglying , I did not do it on purpose! Hope you can forgive me ! Hope you can help me !
#

shijy schrieb:
I am sorry! Appeared such aly wronglying , I did not do it on purpose! Hope you can forgive me ! Hope you can help me !

No problem, just don't worry about it!

http://www.eintracht-archiv.de/yang.html
#
Thanks! How could I get these four cards? Please answer me in English! Thank you very much!
#

shijy schrieb:
Thanks! How could I get these four cards? Please answer me in English! Thank you very much!

That's a really good question! I doubt, that anyone will give up his own cards. You colud try contacting the owner of that homepage, maybe he can help you!?!?

frank@eintrachtfans.de
#
Zolo
Thank you for your help for me! Hope we can become the friend !
#

shijy schrieb:
Zolo
Thank you for your help for me! Hope we can become the friend !

Good luck with your quest. If i find out anything else, i'll contact you via e-Mail.

Greetings,

ZoLo
#
Godfather ZoLo erschliesst uns gerade neue Märkte - und muß dafür noch nicht mal in den Flieger steigen...
#
das ist halt unser zolo
#
meint Ihr, HK hat ihn schon verlinkt?

Ni hao
#

shijy schrieb:
Zolo
Hope we can become the friend !

Das ist doch Helmut Kohl inkognito, oder...?
#

sogenannter_Fan schrieb:
meint Ihr, HK hat ihn schon verlinkt?

Ni hao

HK verlinkt jetzt wahrscheinlich im Forum eines Bundesligisten, wo er (noch) nicht gesperrt ist
#
Meiner einer hat HK bereits sowohl im M1er als auch im Nürnberger Forum gesichtet...
#

SGE-Nik schrieb:

shijy schrieb:
Zolo
Hope we can become the friend !

Das ist doch Helmut Kohl inkognito, oder...?

Hab ich auch grad gedacht
#
Wrong Forum!

Teilen