>

March zum Stadion - since1899

#
Hey, i was watching this video and i wonder if they do this in every match! Im going to the match against Dortmund and i would like to go with the supporters. Is there a meeting point??? Thanks.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wp3g2CY18&feature=player_embedded
#
pedrohromano schrieb:
Hey, i was watching this video and i wonder if they do this in every match! Im going to the match against Dortmund and i would like to go with the supporters. Is there a meeting point??? Thanks.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wp3g2CY18&feature=player_embedded

No, they don't do this every match. The march in the video was before the first game in Frankfurt this season.
#
Hmm ok thanks!
#
Any tips on what time i should be there? First time going to a stadion in Germany. In Brazil people usualy start arriving 2h before the match. Thanks again.
#
The stadium opens two hours before kickoff. I would suggest arriving about an hour or 45 minutes before the match - then you have enough time to pass the security controls (can take quite a while, unless you're skipping the queue, but only a**holes do that^^) and still be in your seat in time to see the teams warm up and such.
#
I would suggest arriving about two hours before and take some beers to you
#
Ok, i will be there 1h before the match then!

I've read somewhere that the beer is 6E ea and its f--ing hard to give the cup back to them lol, is that right? well it still better than in brazil where beer is not allowed in stadion haha i might drink some before going there, thanks
#
Pedroromano Check your private Message
#
On the street between the Stadium and the station, there are many stands for beer without deposits.
A beer costs 2,50 to 3,50 Euro.

Alternate you can come to "Wachs Futterkrippe" or the Fan Container.
When you are at the entry "Gleisdreick" turn around and you will see a red Truck and beerstand behind the tracks

I think coast wrote nearly the same.
#
ok thanks. i donk know if you recieved my last pm because im using my mobile but i will login tomorrow again. ciao

Teilen