>

indisch essen

#
wir möchten in frankfurt/ darmstadt indisch essen gehen !

hat jemand vieleicht einen tip wo das essen gut ist und das restaurant nicht schmuddelig ?

vielen dank und schönen sonntag

grüße
#

Warum musst du essen gehen? Wenn deine Küche sauber wäre, könntest du selber indisch kochen.
#
So, nun Spass beiseite:

In Frankfurt, direkt neben dem Eintracht-Shop in der Bethmannstrasse kannst du sehr gut indisch essen. Das Lokal heisst : Bollywood Chillys
#
Diese drei Wünsche erfüllt nur ein ÜEi

Hier z.B.: Ffm. Schweizer Straße 67 / Schweizer Straße 71
gibt es alles viel gesünderes für den Hessenmagen.
#
Himalaya Haus in FFM-Sindlingen. Ambiente + Essen + Preis = einsame Spitze. Diese Qualität des indischen Essens sucht man in Frankfurt sonst vergeblich. Nur die Getränke sind halt manchmal nicht so der Brüller. Aber mal ehrlich, wer trinkt zu einem sauscharfem Rind-Bryani ein französischen Nobelrotwein ?!

Nochmal - Himalaya-Haus. Absoluter Geheimtip in Frankfurt. Vergiß die ganzen indischen Schicki-Micki Restaurants in der Innenstadt.

Einträchtliche Grüße
Max_Merkel
#
also ich war mal im INDIGO das ist zwischen willy brandt platz und Bahnhof das ist auch sehr schön und nicht übertrieben teuer. Mehr als Imbiss aber sau lecker und günstig eignet sich das restaurant gegenüber der scientology zentrale (weiß leider net wies heißt) auch in der nähe vom bahnhof.
Wer mal ne gesunde und wohlschmeckende Alternative zu Pizza und Döner sucht ist da richtig. Des weiteren gibts noch einen Fastfoodinder wo die sachen schon vorbereitet sind und auch viele Inder essen zu günstigen Preisen in der Moselstraße. natürlich ohne Ambiente aber mit 10 euro ist man da könig ...
Indisch wird stark unterschätzt ist aber einfach super lecker und kann mit jedem Dönerladen im niedrigpreissegment mithalten...
MfG
#
Bombay Palace bei Alt-Sachsenhausen fand ich auch immer gut. Vorallem sehr nette Bedienung. Da kriegt man zu seinem Geburtstag schonmal eine Sektflasche geschenkt. http://www.sachsenhausen-live.de/sachsenhausen_d/gastro/bombay_palace_5.html
#
soweit schon mal vielen dank

wir waren gerade im maredo, auch lecker essen

mfg
#
Indisch essen. Hm, gehst du sonst eigentlich europäisch essen?  ,-)  Die Küche dieses riesigen Landes ist sehr vielschichtig.

Im ernst. Isi hat dir nen guten Tipp gegeben. Und ich glaube  die Frau hat wirklich Ahnung.....
#
Isi schrieb:

Warum musst du essen gehen? Wenn deine Küche sauber wäre, könntest du selber indisch kochen.

Genau dann könnte Er es nicht.  ,-)
#
clonney schrieb:
soweit schon mal vielen dank

wir waren gerade im maredo, auch lecker essen

mfg

Hut ab - dachte du wolltst zum Inder ??
#
Indisch esse? Awwer klar! Lecker Curryworscht!
#
Selbolder schrieb:
Indisch esse? Awwer klar! Lecker Curryworscht!

Komm bei mir vorbei, das Curry dafür habe ich selbst zusammengemischt!  ,-)
#
Vieleicht verbindet ihr einfach zwei wichtige dinge miteinander und geht ins Eintracht Restaurant in der Eintracht Turnhalle am Oederweg 37.

Sehr anständiges Indisches Essen .... das Lamm mit Spinat...scharf...Hunger !
#
erwin stein schrieb:
Vieleicht verbindet ihr einfach zwei wichtige dinge miteinander und geht ins Eintracht Restaurant in der Eintracht Turnhalle am Oederweg 37.

Sehr anständiges Indisches Essen .... das Lamm mit Spinat...scharf...Hunger !

Ich fürchtete ja schon fast, daß es das nicht mehr geben würde, da es nicht bei den ersten Beiträgen dabei war.
Ist zwar schon einige Zeit her, daß ich da war, war aber wirklich sehr gut.
#
Wenn ihr grad mal in der Naehe seid

Indian buffet – Kabab Mahal at 315 Main Road, Sea Point
Tel: 021-434-0008.

What I especially liked about this buffet is that it is served to the table. Bib-sized napkins are ceremoniously tied around the neck, so even if my diet didn’t remain intact at least my shirt did! This also means that greedy-guts like me can eat as much as we like without fellow diners noting the frequent trips to the buffet.
At R99 for the four-course and R139 for the five-course, I think it is on the pricey side, but happily the food was delicious.

Choose Tamater Dhaniya ka Shorba (hot and spicy tomato soup)  or Chicken Yakhani Shorba (unexciting chicken broth) to start if you are having the four-course. For five-courses, a platter of kebabs is served first. This was very delicious and frankly a meal in itself. Potato and pea samosas, lamb and lentil pattie, paneer (firm cottage cheese) with peppers, deep-fried fish, chicken in yoghurt cooked with egg and fenugreek and Tandoori Chicken were some of the morsels.

A selection of dishes are served together with a basket of Indian breads. First, the vegetable biryani followed by butter chicken (oven roasted with tomato and butter, methi chicken (cooked in fresh fenugreek leaves), Kashmiri Rogan Josh (lamb chunks marinated in red chilies), Paneer Methi Malai(with fenugreek), Paneer Wajid Ali ki Pasand (my favourite stuffed with nuts, raisins and cooked in tomato almond paste.) Lamb Yakhini Biryani (I had three helpings of that, too), Subz Meloni (assorted veg cooked in a rich tomato and butter gravy and Dal Kabab Mahal – the ubiquitous whole black lentils cooked overnight with ginger, garlic, tomatoes and seasoned with butter and cream (I could eat that with bread as a meal on its own.)

For dessert, choose between grated sweet carrots served hot or rice cooked in milk with cardamom, although I can’t recommend either. Even in India I couldn’t be tempted with their dessert offering, altogether too sweet and sticky for my taste.

Chai or massala tea is included in the price.

Gruss Afrigaaner
#
Afrigaaner schrieb:
Wenn ihr grad mal in der Naehe seid

Indian buffet – Kabab Mahal at 315 Main Road, Sea Point
Tel: 021-434-0008.

What I especially liked about this buffet is that it is served to the table. Bib-sized napkins are ceremoniously tied around the neck, so even if my diet didn’t remain intact at least my shirt did! This also means that greedy-guts like me can eat as much as we like without fellow diners noting the frequent trips to the buffet.
At R99 for the four-course and R139 for the five-course, I think it is on the pricey side, but happily the food was delicious.

Choose Tamater Dhaniya ka Shorba (hot and spicy tomato soup)  or Chicken Yakhani Shorba (unexciting chicken broth) to start if you are having the four-course. For five-courses, a platter of kebabs is served first. This was very delicious and frankly a meal in itself. Potato and pea samosas, lamb and lentil pattie, paneer (firm cottage cheese) with peppers, deep-fried fish, chicken in yoghurt cooked with egg and fenugreek and Tandoori Chicken were some of the morsels.

A selection of dishes are served together with a basket of Indian breads. First, the vegetable biryani followed by butter chicken (oven roasted with tomato and butter, methi chicken (cooked in fresh fenugreek leaves), Kashmiri Rogan Josh (lamb chunks marinated in red chilies), Paneer Methi Malai(with fenugreek), Paneer Wajid Ali ki Pasand (my favourite stuffed with nuts, raisins and cooked in tomato almond paste.) Lamb Yakhini Biryani (I had three helpings of that, too), Subz Meloni (assorted veg cooked in a rich tomato and butter gravy and Dal Kabab Mahal – the ubiquitous whole black lentils cooked overnight with ginger, garlic, tomatoes and seasoned with butter and cream (I could eat that with bread as a meal on its own.)

For dessert, choose between grated sweet carrots served hot or rice cooked in milk with cardamom, although I can’t recommend either. Even in India I couldn’t be tempted with their dessert offering, altogether too sweet and sticky for my taste.

Chai or massala tea is included in the price.

Gruss Afrigaaner

Du, isch steh grad devor. des is vielleischt en Saftlade. Die hawwe zwische 14.00 un 17.00 Uhr nedd uff!
#
da war isch doch schon . is in kapstadt oder wars n knysna....egal

gutes essen gibts da unten

Teilen