>

Ticket Infor

#
Hello all,

Firstly, I am sorry for not posting in German - my language skills aren't quite up to that challenge yet!

I am travelling to Frankfurt for the match on the 24th of January against Wolfsburg and will be looking for a ticket.

As I am travelling to Germany specificity for the atmosphere at Bundesliga games I'd like to get a ticket for the standing section - is this possible without having a season ticket? If not, what is the best section for atmosphere?

Also, any recommendations on where to drink / what to see before the match? I arrive at 9am on the day of the match so will have plenty of time to go sightseeing before returning to Berlin after the match.

Thanks for the help!

Michael  
#
Hello all,

Firstly, I am sorry for not posting in German - my language skills aren't quite up to that challenge yet!

I am travelling to Frankfurt for the match on the 24th of January against Wolfsburg and will be looking for a ticket.

As I am travelling to Germany specificity for the atmosphere at Bundesliga games I'd like to get a ticket for the standing section - is this possible without having a season ticket? If not, what is the best section for atmosphere?

Also, any recommendations on where to drink / what to see before the match? I arrive at 9am on the day of the match so will have plenty of time to go sightseeing before returning to Berlin after the match.

Thanks for the help!

Michael  
#
Hello Michael,

welcome to Eintracht Frankfurt, best Bundesliga Club there is.
(I have to say that, because it´s true)

Ticket sales for the Wolfsburg game start Friday, Nov. 20.
The online ticket shop will be available from 07:00 am (please note that this might not be 7:00 am where You are)

Now, since you are coming here from abroad you might want to contact info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de via E-Mail and ask if there is a safe bet for you to aquire a ticket for that specific game.

Good luck!

Greets,
littlecrow
#
Hello Michael,

welcome to Eintracht Frankfurt, best Bundesliga Club there is.
(I have to say that, because it´s true)

Ticket sales for the Wolfsburg game start Friday, Nov. 20.
The online ticket shop will be available from 07:00 am (please note that this might not be 7:00 am where You are)

Now, since you are coming here from abroad you might want to contact info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de via E-Mail and ask if there is a safe bet for you to aquire a ticket for that specific game.

Good luck!

Greets,
littlecrow
#
Hi littlecrow,

Eintracht has always been high on the list of stadiums I'd love to visit - the fans are so passionate and would provide a true German footballing experience!

It will probably be 6am then (in Glasgow!) - thanks for the info!

Hopefully be singing with you guys in the stadium!

#
Hi littlecrow,

Eintracht has always been high on the list of stadiums I'd love to visit - the fans are so passionate and would provide a true German footballing experience!

#
Hi Michael,

you´re in for a real treat..

#
Hi littlecrow,

#
MichGaughan9 schrieb:

Hi littlecrow,

It might be tough to get a ticket for the lower tier of our "Nordwestkurve" (North-West-Stand), it even is for domestic supporters, who don't have a season ticket. On the bright side: You'll also be fine with a ticket for the upper tier, which is also part of the "singing supporters section". If you prefer a better view on the home fans' end to have a good look at the supporters, then you should go for a ticket on the lower "Gegentribüne". You can also get a ticket for the "Haupttribüne" (main stand) but those tickets are likely to be more expensive (the stand also features the business seats etc.).

Good for you: Even though Wolfsburg has a good team and are quite successful in recent years, still no one gives a rat's ass about them . So you should have plenty of options to choose from (expect for standing tickets) when the general sale starts. It's VERY unlikely this match will sell out, so for you it's a very good pick . It's winter, no one cares about the away team, plus it's not a "nip and tuck situation" so Eintracht hasn't have to go all in, like at the end of the season when the match might decide about relegation, european qualification or so.

Of course there's a lot to see in the city too. Just drop me a line if you are interested, so I can go into detail a bit for you. Cheers!

Teilen