>

Foreign Fan living in and around Frankfurt

#
Hi there,

I'm from New Zealand and have been living in Germany for over 3 years now.

I lived in Frankfurt for my first year and that's where I got hooked on Eintracht.

Is there a foreigners fan club? An English speakers fan club?
#
Hi there!
You mean in New Zealand or here in Germany / Frankfurt? Eintracht has quite a lot of fanclubs in Germany (and also abroad), but I don't know any with people from abroad that is actually located here in Germany. But there should be plenty of supporters speaking english in various clubs, would that be an option for you? Because if you're just looking for other fans you could communicate with in your native language, then you'll have tons of options
#
Hi there,

I was born in New Zealand but have lived in Germany for 3 years now. I was wondering if there were any fan clubs for Eintracht here in Germany that are made up of fans who were not born in Germany, but who have a passion for Eintracht.
Just thought it may be interesting seeing as how Frankfurt is a quite a multi cultural city.
#
Hi there,

I was born in New Zealand but have lived in Germany for 3 years now. I was wondering if there were any fan clubs for Eintracht here in Germany that are made up of fans who were not born in Germany, but who have a passion for Eintracht.
Just thought it may be interesting seeing as how Frankfurt is a quite a multi cultural city.
#
KiwiJohno schrieb:

Hi there,

Hi.
Well, it definitely is a multi cultural city. You'll find people from various countries in the world in almost any of the bigger fanclubs . I guess there's no "foreigner's fanclub" (yet) because it's a very common thing to have a quite diverse range of people and backgrounds within the "regular" fanclubs.
Still we do have fanclubs in many parts of the world of course, like the US, England, Scandinavia, Middle East... but those are founded and operated for the Eintracht addicts within those countries and sometimes for german emigrates as well.

But I totally get what this is about for you and it would be interesting to hear what those people have to say, which stories they'd come up with and which experiances they could share.

Teilen