>

2016/17 Plans

#
Was hoping to get an early visit to Leipzig against FC Energy Drink but disappointed it's 2 games against them in 2017.

Will be two home games and Hamburg before the end of the year. Atalanta is also on the agenda next month.

Good to see some new players already - things definitely needed to change after a disappointing 2015/16 season.

After watching my team win the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years and Eintracht avoiding relegation, I'm looking forward to next season. I had a ticket for the game in Nuernberg but was still celebrating the cup final win and had no chance of making a 07:00 flight......even on a Monday!

Eintracht at Hampden (again)

This video sums up the game and fans celebration
#
Always great to see our eagle in other stadiums & congratulations to your victory.

You´re right, things definitely needed to change and from what we see already, they will. I dont like the fact that Carlos is leaving is to play in russia, but still life goes on and Im sure we will get a new, good defender. It´s still plenty of time and we already made some good deals, I think.

I´m looking forward to our game in Atalanta, think I will also be there with many lads. I´m still very convinced that with Kovac we have an awesome coach and now he has enough time to prepare the team for a hard season which will hopefully be much better than the last one. But I´m very positive on that.

Greetings from Frankfurt !
#
Always great to see our eagle in other stadiums & congratulations to your victory.

You´re right, things definitely needed to change and from what we see already, they will. I dont like the fact that Carlos is leaving is to play in russia, but still life goes on and Im sure we will get a new, good defender. It´s still plenty of time and we already made some good deals, I think.

I´m looking forward to our game in Atalanta, think I will also be there with many lads. I´m still very convinced that with Kovac we have an awesome coach and now he has enough time to prepare the team for a hard season which will hopefully be much better than the last one. But I´m very positive on that.

Greetings from Frankfurt !
#
I agree that Kovac will do a good job. It seems already that he wants to change many things.

No concerns from me about Zambrano leaving although it's crazy to agree to keep the sales clause (only €3m?) when they extended his contract last season. €3m is nothing these days.

Good to see that they want to keep Abrahams despite an offer from Bremen. 1 or 2 other good quality replacements are needed though with Anderson and Russ injured.

I'd be delighted if someone offered good money for Seferovic although that's unlikely based on his goalscoring record last season and this summer. I heard there was big money offered last summer from England (€10m +??). Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!
#
I agree that Kovac will do a good job. It seems already that he wants to change many things.

No concerns from me about Zambrano leaving although it's crazy to agree to keep the sales clause (only €3m?) when they extended his contract last season. €3m is nothing these days.

Good to see that they want to keep Abrahams despite an offer from Bremen. 1 or 2 other good quality replacements are needed though with Anderson and Russ injured.

I'd be delighted if someone offered good money for Seferovic although that's unlikely based on his goalscoring record last season and this summer. I heard there was big money offered last summer from England (€10m +??). Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

yes, apparently he does. Already our "scouts" report real, intense training ... which was said to being a rather rare occasion during the last season

Teilen