>

Train tickets to the game

#
My brother and I are coming from South Africa to Germany and have booked tickets for the game against mainz. As far as I understand the train tickets to the stadium are free. We are staying at Mercure Frankfurt City Messe, Dusseldorf strasse 20.
How do we book the tickets? Which station should we get on at?
#
Hello and welcome to our Forum

If you already have your tickets to the game, you also have your train / bus tickets.

If Your Tickets to the Game are to be picked up at the Stadium, you will have to pay for the tickets to the Stadium. (2,80 EUR / Ticket)
From Platz der Republik (take a right from the Hotel, turn left on Mainzer Landstraße and left again to get back on Düsseldorfer Straße)  you can take the tram (Straßenbahn) Line 21 to the Stadium.

Enjoy your stay!
greets
littlecrow
#
Thanks for trying to help. I have a print at home ticket, so it doesn't include the transport automatically. How can I now book my public transport?
#
Thanks for trying to help. I have a print at home ticket, so it doesn't include the transport automatically. How can I now book my public transport?
#
DarrenSpence schrieb:

print at home ticket

it also should: https://www.rmv.de/de/Fahrkarten/Die_richtige_Fahrkarte/Fahrkarten_im_Ueberblick/SpezialFahrkarten/KombiTickets/71486/KombiTicket_Commerzbank-Arena.html
but this one is personnalized (does that word exist?), so it's only valid for the person it was issued for. So better take a document that states your identity (I suppose you should and would do that anyhow).
#
#
DarrenSpence schrieb:

print at home ticket,

From our Homepage / Ticketing Information:

Step 13 - Confirmation / Print@Home Ticket

You will then see a pop up window confirming your Print@Home order and you will also receive an email confirming this. Within minutes you will receive an email with a link – via this link you will be able to print your tickets. Clicking the link will generate the Print@Home ticket.

Fold Ticket
There is a little manual included on how to fold the ticket. Make sure the bar code on the print out is not affected so that the electronic check in at the stadium will recognize the code.

Step 14 - Public Transport Voucher
Please be aware that your Print@Home ticket does not include public transport to and from the match. To retrieve the voucher (it’s for free!) enter your reservation code (“Reservierungsnummer”) and the “RMV-Zugangscode” printed on your ticket. Click “RMV-Zugangscode bestätigen” in order to proceed to your public transport voucher. Please note that each code can only be used once.
#
Hello and welcome to our Forum

If you already have your tickets to the game, you also have your train / bus tickets.

If Your Tickets to the Game are to be picked up at the Stadium, you will have to pay for the tickets to the Stadium. (2,80 EUR / Ticket)
From Platz der Republik (take a right from the Hotel, turn left on Mainzer Landstraße and left again to get back on Düsseldorfer Straße)  you can take the tram (Straßenbahn) Line 21 to the Stadium.

Enjoy your stay!
greets
littlecrow
#
How do you find the travel voucher when you have got print at home tickets, as can't seem to find the link which is listed as - RMV-Zugangscode bestätigen

thanks
#
How do you find the travel voucher when you have got print at home tickets, as can't seem to find the link which is listed as - RMV-Zugangscode bestätigen

thanks
#
You'll see it in the small print at the top section of the ticket in the paragraph in small print under the RMV logo.

Ihr RMV-Zugangscode lautet: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (x's is your code)
#
Hi I cant find the RMV-Zugangscode on my print @ home, can anyone help so I can get my transport voucher?

Thank you
#
Hi I cant find the RMV-Zugangscode on my print @ home, can anyone help so I can get my transport voucher?

Thank you
#
Did you find the code?

Teilen