>

Tickets lost in post!

#
Hi guys,

I'm currently living in Stuttgart and bought tickets for Saturday's game against Augsburg, but accidently ordered them to the wrong postcode.

The club are not responding to phone calls or emails - is there anything I can do or the club can do for me in this case?

All help greatly appreciated!

#
Hi guys,

I'm currently living in Stuttgart and bought tickets for Saturday's game against Augsburg, but accidently ordered them to the wrong postcode.

The club are not responding to phone calls or emails - is there anything I can do or the club can do for me in this case?

All help greatly appreciated!

#
jonnyclark14 schrieb:

The club are not responding to phone calls or emails

Hello,
what number did you call / what email address did you write to?

Usually, when there ist something wrong with an address (such as a wrong postcode), mail will be returned to sender.  Depending on when you ordered your tickets, this might or might not have happened by now. The process can take up to one week.

#
jonnyclark14 schrieb:

The club are not responding to phone calls or emails

Hello,
what number did you call / what email address did you write to?

Usually, when there ist something wrong with an address (such as a wrong postcode), mail will be returned to sender.  Depending on when you ordered your tickets, this might or might not have happened by now. The process can take up to one week.

#
Hello, thanks for your reply!

info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de was the email, and the number was 0800-743899-1899 but no response from either.

If they are returned to sender does that mean they will be at the stadium for collection?

Jonny
#
Hello, thanks for your reply!

info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de was the email, and the number was 0800-743899-1899 but no response from either.

If they are returned to sender does that mean they will be at the stadium for collection?

Jonny
#
The Number should be 0800 - 743-1899 i guess you just have a typo there?

Tickets returned to sender will most likely go back into the Ticket System, unless you already payed for them.
In that case i really have no clue as to what happens - my guess would be that your payment is refunded and tickets go back on sale

I am really just guessing here, sorry. Your best bet is still to try and call the number i posted.

#
The Number should be 0800 - 743-1899 i guess you just have a typo there?

Tickets returned to sender will most likely go back into the Ticket System, unless you already payed for them.
In that case i really have no clue as to what happens - my guess would be that your payment is refunded and tickets go back on sale

I am really just guessing here, sorry. Your best bet is still to try and call the number i posted.

#
Thanks very much for the help.

My friend phoned the number and sent an email - this time in German - and they responded and everything is OK, a second copy of the tickets has been printed and I can collect them from the stadium before the game tomorrow

Jonny
#
Thanks very much for the help.

My friend phoned the number and sent an email - this time in German - and they responded and everything is OK, a second copy of the tickets has been printed and I can collect them from the stadium before the game tomorrow

Jonny
#
perfect!
enjoy the game

Teilen