>

Tickets for DFB Cup final

#
Hey all!

I am huge Eintracht supporter for many years now and I am quite desperate about how to get two tickets for DFB Cup final in Berlin. I already have plane tickets... Please can you suggest where and how to buy the tickets? Even for higher price as a understand that demand is so huge

I will really appreciate any answer and help.
#
Hey all!

I am huge Eintracht supporter for many years now and I am quite desperate about how to get two tickets for DFB Cup final in Berlin. I already have plane tickets... Please can you suggest where and how to buy the tickets? Even for higher price as a understand that demand is so huge

#
Hello,

you can post a ticket wanted post here
http://community.eintracht.de/forum/diskussionen/127772

please note that you are not allowed to post anything exceeding the number of tickets needed and the preferred block / price.
Offers exceeding the face value of the tickets will be deleted.
#
Hey all!

#
I'm afraid that it will be difficult since the approx. 21,000 tickets for Eintracht are being given to club members and supporters with seasonal tickets and fan clubs according to a pre-defined scheme (that I consider to be quite fair).
The demand for tickets is enormeous and I guess there's no other way than the usual web portals where people sell their tickets to make good profit. Obviously that's nothing someone can really recommend. I'd expect that quite a few people travel to Berlin without tickets and hope to get one before the match. Considering that Dortmund will also bring many supporters without tickets success cannot be guaranteed.
I'm sorry, but there's no obvious way to tackle that problem.
#
I'm afraid that it will be difficult since the approx. 21,000 tickets for Eintracht are being given to club members and supporters with seasonal tickets and fan clubs according to a pre-defined scheme (that I consider to be quite fair).
The demand for tickets is enormeous and I guess there's no other way than the usual web portals where people sell their tickets to make good profit. Obviously that's nothing someone can really recommend. I'd expect that quite a few people travel to Berlin without tickets and hope to get one before the match. Considering that Dortmund will also bring many supporters without tickets success cannot be guaranteed.
I'm sorry, but there's no obvious way to tackle that problem.
#
OK, having read littlecrow's answer, I must confess that's of course the right way of handling it (I also did that in past). The chances for success won't be very high probably, but you might be lucky
#
Thank you for your answer. Lets hope for the miracle
#
Hi Kunas

after 18 years watching the EIntracht in our homestadium or awaygames by the border of Belgium, I always could get Tickets. Even the 1/2 Final in 2006 homegame Bielefeld ...
But this year IMPOSIBLE
#
Yup its crazy. Maybe some foreigner fans of Eintracht wanna meet in Berlin?
#
Thank you for your answer. Lets hope for the miracle
#
Don't give up. Should you be anywhere near to Berlin don't miss the opportunity to meet fans at the Alexanderplatz or post-match parties. And maybe you even get to buy tickets. Everyday is a miracle
#
So Alexanderplatz will be Eintracht fan zone during the day? Where Borussia fans will be?

Btw its not dangerous to walk around the city in Eintracht shirt, right?  

Nur die SGE!
#
So Alexanderplatz will be Eintracht fan zone during the day? Where Borussia fans will be?

Btw its not dangerous to walk around the city in Eintracht shirt, right?  

Nur die SGE!
#
Well, Alexanderplatzwill be our fan-area, yes. Borussia fans will be at the Breitscheidplatz.

I am not from Berlin so I cannot quite give a recommandation on what pubs to go to, but I think Bi Nuu was mentioned (I hope I spelled it correctly), Zur Glühlampe (the home-pub of the local Frankfurt-supporters) and Zum Franziskaner (there will be our "Bembelbar", imported Frankfurt-style cidre) will be in our hands and somewhere I read that Schnelle Quelle is also likely to rather support us.
But please check this once again, as I really don't know these pubs (except Franziskaner which I attended 11 Years ago at our last cup-final).

Will it be dangerous? I hope not and I don't really think so although the fans don't really like the opponent. Just try to avoid the Dortmund-areas. It would be rather negligent to linger through Breitscheidplatz that day.

Teilen