>

Where to watch the cup final?

#
Hi all, I am coming over to Frankfurt for the weekend of the cup final from the UK and I was wondering where the best places are that I can watch the game?
Is there any good fan zones or parks with big screens that will be showing the game or will they be showing a live screening at the ground? If so where can I purchase tickets for this?
Many thanks in advance for any help
#
Hi all, I am coming over to Frankfurt for the weekend of the cup final from the UK and I was wondering where the best places are that I can watch the game?
Is there any good fan zones or parks with big screens that will be showing the game or will they be showing a live screening at the ground? If so where can I purchase tickets for this?
Many thanks in advance for any help
#
Hi DanW6580
If you wish to watch the match on Europes largest LED screen then the Stadium may be the place to go.
Entrance € 8.oo, free choice of seat.  Otherwise you may find a space close to the beer pumps in any Kneipe showing the match. Enjoy the match, we let the eagles fly high.
cheers

http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/veranstaltungen/veranstaltung/199-hr3-Public-Viewing-DFB-Pokalfinale
#
Hi DanW6580
If you wish to watch the match on Europes largest LED screen then the Stadium may be the place to go.
Entrance € 8.oo, free choice of seat.  Otherwise you may find a space close to the beer pumps in any Kneipe showing the match. Enjoy the match, we let the eagles fly high.
cheers

http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/veranstaltungen/veranstaltung/199-hr3-Public-Viewing-DFB-Pokalfinale
#
Hi Aquilarius
Man thanks for your information, that is brilliant thankyou! I shall certainly be looking into the possibility of doing that then.
Do you think they will still be selling the Biers inside the ground or only on the outside?
Many thanks for the link also!!
#
Hi Aquilarius
Man thanks for your information, that is brilliant thankyou! I shall certainly be looking into the possibility of doing that then.
Do you think they will still be selling the Biers inside the ground or only on the outside?
Many thanks for the link also!!
#
I just had a brief look at the link from Aquilarius but couldn't find any information about catering and co. But I simply cannot imagine that they will not sell anything, so I suppose you'll be able to purchase both, beer and Apfelwein as well as snacks.
Have in mind, it may be convenient buying the tickets in advance, because the public transportation service will be included. Hence, you can easily check into your hotel downtown and take a tram or S-Bahn for free (as well as I understood).
Enjoy your stay and good luck - quite unselfishly

Teilen