>

Season 2017/18

#
The new season still feels like a light-year away. Nevertheless let's get a new thread going.

Any news or rumours about Hradecky? There was some talk that Leverkusen might be after him.
#
The new season still feels like a light-year away. Nevertheless let's get a new thread going.

Any news or rumours about Hradecky? There was some talk that Leverkusen might be after him.
#
Hradecky still undecided, Mascarell needs an operation, Oczipka to Schalke, 80 000 euro penalty from DFB...not a perfect pre-season.
#
Hradecky still undecided, Mascarell needs an operation, Oczipka to Schalke, 80 000 euro penalty from DFB...not a perfect pre-season.
#
Also to mention, that Haller is still stuck in Europe and can't participate in team-training in the US
#
Haller is flying to SJ TONIGHT and will be available for the 2nd match again the Quakes. It looks like he'll be playing in that match, I'm looking forward to see him.

Oczipka is very likely to sign with Schalke within the next two days, so we're having a new To-Do, It'll be hard to replace him, there's not too many left-backs available and Bastian did very well over the last years for us. I hoped he'll become our captain this season, as he almost never missed a match.
#
Haller is flying to SJ TONIGHT and will be available for the 2nd match again the Quakes. It looks like he'll be playing in that match, I'm looking forward to see him.

Oczipka is very likely to sign with Schalke within the next two days, so we're having a new To-Do, It'll be hard to replace him, there's not too many left-backs available and Bastian did very well over the last years for us. I hoped he'll become our captain this season, as he almost never missed a match.
#
Zicolov schrieb:

I'd be giving Oczipka a lift to Gelsenkirchen in exchange for €4m. One year left on his contract only, he wants to leave and although he was better this season than last, I think we can get better for the money. Someone who offers better quality in the opposition half would be a good start.

The Hradecky situation needs to be finalised soon. It has dragged on far too long and some Finnish fans need to know what team they will support next season

I'm optimistic about next season as I think there are some good signings. Eintracht probably had the worst forwards in the league last season with Meier injured for so long. They did very well to get enough points in the first half of these season to avoid real problems in the second half.

My flights are booked for Wolfsburg at home and Gladbach away so that's 6 points guaranteed
#
Zicolov schrieb:

I'd be giving Oczipka a lift to Gelsenkirchen in exchange for €4m. One year left on his contract only, he wants to leave and although he was better this season than last, I think we can get better for the money. Someone who offers better quality in the opposition half would be a good start.

The Hradecky situation needs to be finalised soon. It has dragged on far too long and some Finnish fans need to know what team they will support next season

I'm optimistic about next season as I think there are some good signings. Eintracht probably had the worst forwards in the league last season with Meier injured for so long. They did very well to get enough points in the first half of these season to avoid real problems in the second half.

My flights are booked for Wolfsburg at home and Gladbach away so that's 6 points guaranteed
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

Hradecky better stuck around. I've already booked the dates for the Stuttgart match.
#
Hessenschau: Tim Leibold of 1. FC Nürnberg is a possible successor to Bastian Oczipka. In 2015, Leibold moved from the VfB Stuttgart reserve to Nürnberg. After a strong premier season, the native Swabian-born completed only ten Ligaspiele in the past season.
#
Hessenschau: Tim Leibold of 1. FC Nürnberg is a possible successor to Bastian Oczipka. In 2015, Leibold moved from the VfB Stuttgart reserve to Nürnberg. After a strong premier season, the native Swabian-born completed only ten Ligaspiele in the past season.
#
arytsy schrieb:

According to the information provided by hr-sport, the prospective candidate is neither the Nuremberg Tim Leibold or Konstantin Rausch of the 1. FC Cologne.
#
Willems from PSV to sign tomorrow is the rumour...and the reason Oczipka was sold!

Great outcome in my view if it happens.
#
Stendera doesn't need an operation. He should be back in training in two weeks.
#
Frankfurter Neue Presse says that Hradecky in staying at least for the upcoming season.
#
Frankfurter Neue Presse says that Hradecky in staying at least for the upcoming season.
#
Risk capital pouring in:
Eintracht Frankfurt may be looking forward to a money boom. According to a media report, private investors will provide up to ten million euro in the short term for transfer activities.

http://hessenschau.de/sport/fussball/eintracht-frankfurt/zehn-millionen-fuer-einen-neuen-eintracht-star,eintracht-geldsegen-100.html

#
So I found a report on players from Japan acting in Bundesliga. Well it's neither on 2017/18 nor in English. But in order to "feed" the "foreign affairs" and as there's a brief summary on Hasebe, too, I decided to post it nontheless:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/blogs/especial-blog/futebol-no-japao/post/japoneses-na-europa-em-2016-17-parte-3-alemanha.html

"Although already a veteran, Hasebe does not yet feel the weight of ageing and personally had an excellent season, one of the best in his career ..."
#
I thought he was great last season, particularly when covering in the defence. I think his injury and missing 13 games was a big part of the change in results in the Rückrunde
Hinrunde - 29 points
Rückrunde - 13 points
#
The match against FSV Frankfurt is broadcasted by hr-fernsehen (heimspiel! extra live). You might need a VPN if are watching it abroad.
#
The flirtation between Lukas Hradecky and Benfica Lisbon is becoming more and more concrete. Several Portuguese media reported an agreement of the goalkeeper of the Frankfurt Eintracht with the Champions League participant. According to information from the local sports magazine, Hradecky's father, who represents his son as a consultant, traveled to Lisbon and agreed with Benfica President Luís Filipe Vieira on contract details.
#
Lukas Hradecky update: While the Portuguese media recently announced the immediate imminent agreement of the Eintracht-Keeper with Benfica Lissabon, the fate of the Finn will continue in Frankfurt. The offer from Lisbon is not very lucrative, several newspapers report. According to Frankfurter Rundschau, Hradecky does not particularly appeal to the Portuguese league.
#
Lukas Hradecky update: While the Portuguese media recently announced the immediate imminent agreement of the Eintracht-Keeper with Benfica Lissabon, the fate of the Finn will continue in Frankfurt. The offer from Lisbon is not very lucrative, several newspapers report. According to Frankfurter Rundschau, Hradecky does not particularly appeal to the Portuguese league.
#
Once again, as of Kovac during today's press conference, Lukas is about to stay this season at least. It's great to notice how journalists are fishing in murky waters just to keep SGE headlines running. It's sad, so sad.
#
Again Haller showed great promise against Wolfsburg.  Really impressed by this guy.

Teilen