>

Season 2017/18

#
I agree he looks promising but goals are what counts. I thought he took one touch too many before hitting the bar in Freiburg. He also should have scored the header on Saturday but was unlucky to hit the inside of the post and not go in. His touch and general play is impressive of course.

Hopefully a few more games will help the new guys settle in and the team can build an understanding. I'd also like to think that Boateng fits into Kovac's idea of how the team should play rather than having to change anything just to accommodate one player.....on a big salary.

I still remain confident that things are looking OK for the season. Hopefully the Gladbach game brings us more luck...and a good celebration afterwards in Duesseldorf Altstadt .

#
I agree he looks promising but goals are what counts. I thought he took one touch too many before hitting the bar in Freiburg. He also should have scored the header on Saturday but was unlucky to hit the inside of the post and not go in. His touch and general play is impressive of course.

Hopefully a few more games will help the new guys settle in and the team can build an understanding. I'd also like to think that Boateng fits into Kovac's idea of how the team should play rather than having to change anything just to accommodate one player.....on a big salary.

I still remain confident that things are looking OK for the season. Hopefully the Gladbach game brings us more luck...and a good celebration afterwards in Duesseldorf Altstadt .

#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

Hopefully the Gladbach game brings us more luck...and a good celebration afterwards in Duesseldorf Altstadt .

A promise of that celebration alone should bring us a victory. Duesseldorf Altstadt, so glad I survived it.
#
Well, it was a win against Köln, but I can't say I enjoyed it. Offensively SGE is way too passive. Kovac said before the match that he is going to change tactics from the previous game. Honestly I didn't see much of that, only the formation on the pitch was different.
#
Well, it was a win against Köln, but I can't say I enjoyed it. Offensively SGE is way too passive. Kovac said before the match that he is going to change tactics from the previous game. Honestly I didn't see much of that, only the formation on the pitch was different.
#
Eintracht were way too negative towards the end almost inviting Cologne to have the ball and attack. Lucky they were too poor to take advantage.

It's not a bad start to the season though with wins at Gladbach and Cologne. Losing at home to Augsburg takes the shine off it of course.

Good to see Haller get a goal. His general play is excellent but he needs to be sharper in the box.

Only 5 games in for him and a lot of new players so its still early days but there are encouraging signs in my view.
#
Very interested in the next match against Stuttgart. Currently I think they are pretty close to Eintracht's level but they are an attack-oriented team, unlike Frankfurt.
#
Great result yesterday considering we got the winner when down to 10 men. The type of result that is the difference between being in the top and bottom half of the league.

Another goal for Haller is a great sign.

I see Kovac wasn't happy with criticism at Eintracht's start to the season. 3 points is the best way to shut people up!!
#
Great result yesterday considering we got the winner when down to 10 men. The type of result that is the difference between being in the top and bottom half of the league.

Another goal for Haller is a great sign.

I see Kovac wasn't happy with criticism at Eintracht's start to the season. 3 points is the best way to shut people up!!
#
dc_edinburg schrieb:

3 points is the best way to shut people up!!    

Oh yes!
But, alas, some will still find fault in the result. Personally i think they just don´t know when to say "thank you".

Teilen