>

Das schreibt Chelsea London

#
Im Moment sind sie noch sehr mit sich selbst beschäftigt und weniger mit dem nächsten Gegner. Eh klar. Ihr großes Ziel ist es, in die Champions-League zu kommen. In den Foren ist man gespalten, ob das über die Liga oder über die EL am realistischsten ist. in den Foren dreht es sich deswegen sehr viel um das Restprogramm in der Liga. Die Stimmung ist (noch) nicht so gut, weil man eine unterirdische zweite Halbzeit gespielt hat, was in den letzten Spielen zu einer kleinen Chelsea-Tradition wurde. Kein Wunder also, das nach dem Abpfiff die Stimmung trotz (in Summe) souveränem weiterkommen etwas getrübt ist. Glaube aber, die werden noch mächtig Rumposaunen.  

Our remaining fixtures...
Burnley (h)
Man United (a)
Eintracht Frankfurt (a)
Watford (h)
Eintracht Frankfurt (h)
Leicester (a)
plus the europa league final !

Expect us to win the EL.

The game at Eintracht will be unreal. Unfortunately i can not be there as i will be in madrid that day but Frankfurt fans are crazy loud and they will push their team to the limit. The team is talented but even more mentally strong which is why i would have prefered a soft team like benfica who play nice football but are not pressing as hard. Frankfurt never give up and we have to concentrate 100% and focus on keeping the ball and letting them run. They play a bit like Wolves and we know how that ended for us.

Frankfurt are no mugs and will definitely cause us problems

Hadn't seen anythng of Frankfurt before tonight, they look like Watford so that'll be us out then :laugh2:

Dont fancy our chances against Frankfurt. Despite playing most of the away game with 10 men they went through against a decent Benfica.

Really not confident of beating Frankfurt over 2 legs, and then beating arsenal in the final.
Best chance we've got of champions league though now unfortunately.

Frankfurt will wipe the floor with us

Lots cheering Frankfurt instead of Benfica, let me say I've watched them a few times this season and they are pefectly set up to take advantage of our weaknesses. Lightning counter attack side. If Jovic, Haller and Rebic start breaking into our backfield they will expose our soft underbelly big time. We should be wary and it will be a very tough tie.

At least we qualified, gonna be hard against Frankfurt but exciting match.

Final against the bats at Baku most probably.

At least eintracht will be without rebic maybe their most inportant player

Benfica fucked up big time, embarrassing to say the least. This Frankfurt side is really dangerous, if we defend like today just forget it

It's good, but Eintracht will be licking their lips at the tjought of our second-half shambles.

I think the priority should be winning the EL. I think we will lose against Liverpool and United, as well as dropping points at Leicester and maybe against Watford at home. That being said i think we would probably lose against Frankfurt in the semi's of the EL, or against Arsenal/ Napoli in the final. Ever the optimist, me.

Europa all the way. Is a trophy and same reward as top 4. I dont have faith in Sarri to achieve either though.

Hier noch Forum-Beef:

Europa cup actually. Dont confuse it with a proper competition  

In the same way we don't confuse you with a proper fan

#
Haha wie geil Was ein Respekt und teilweise Bammel die haben.
#
Die fürchten sich mehr vor uns als umgekehrt....wann hats das mal gegeben.....
#
Endlich versteh ich auch mal was der europäische Gegner schreibt
#
Chelsea, also !
Hazard, Kante und Co. Geil ich freue mich !
#
Im Moment sind sie noch sehr mit sich selbst beschäftigt und weniger mit dem nächsten Gegner. Eh klar. Ihr großes Ziel ist es, in die Champions-League zu kommen. In den Foren ist man gespalten, ob das über die Liga oder über die EL am realistischsten ist. in den Foren dreht es sich deswegen sehr viel um das Restprogramm in der Liga. Die Stimmung ist (noch) nicht so gut, weil man eine unterirdische zweite Halbzeit gespielt hat, was in den letzten Spielen zu einer kleinen Chelsea-Tradition wurde. Kein Wunder also, das nach dem Abpfiff die Stimmung trotz (in Summe) souveränem weiterkommen etwas getrübt ist. Glaube aber, die werden noch mächtig Rumposaunen.  

Our remaining fixtures...
Burnley (h)
Man United (a)
Eintracht Frankfurt (a)
Watford (h)
Eintracht Frankfurt (h)
Leicester (a)
plus the europa league final !

Expect us to win the EL.

The game at Eintracht will be unreal. Unfortunately i can not be there as i will be in madrid that day but Frankfurt fans are crazy loud and they will push their team to the limit. The team is talented but even more mentally strong which is why i would have prefered a soft team like benfica who play nice football but are not pressing as hard. Frankfurt never give up and we have to concentrate 100% and focus on keeping the ball and letting them run. They play a bit like Wolves and we know how that ended for us.

Frankfurt are no mugs and will definitely cause us problems

Hadn't seen anythng of Frankfurt before tonight, they look like Watford so that'll be us out then :laugh2:

Dont fancy our chances against Frankfurt. Despite playing most of the away game with 10 men they went through against a decent Benfica.

Really not confident of beating Frankfurt over 2 legs, and then beating arsenal in the final.
Best chance we've got of champions league though now unfortunately.

Lots cheering Frankfurt instead of Benfica, let me say I've watched them a few times this season and they are pefectly set up to take advantage of our weaknesses. Lightning counter attack side. If Jovic, Haller and Rebic start breaking into our backfield they will expose our soft underbelly big time. We should be wary and it will be a very tough tie.

At least we qualified, gonna be hard against Frankfurt but exciting match.

Final against the bats at Baku most probably.

At least eintracht will be without rebic maybe their most inportant player

Benfica fucked up big time, embarrassing to say the least. This Frankfurt side is really dangerous, if we defend like today just forget it

It's good, but Eintracht will be licking their lips at the tjought of our second-half shambles.

I think the priority should be winning the EL. I think we will lose against Liverpool and United, as well as dropping points at Leicester and maybe against Watford at home. That being said i think we would probably lose against Frankfurt in the semi's of the EL, or against Arsenal/ Napoli in the final. Ever the optimist, me.

Europa all the way. Is a trophy and same reward as top 4. I dont have faith in Sarri to achieve either though.

Hier noch Forum-Beef:

Europa cup actually. Dont confuse it with a proper competition  

In the same way we don't confuse you with a proper fan

#
Kirchhahn schrieb:

Frankfurt wird mit uns den Boden wischen

Gefällt mir
#
Aber leider ein großer Nachteil, dass Rebic fehlt. Hoffentlich ist Haller fit.
#
Kirchhahn schrieb:

Gefällt mir
#
Tom66 schrieb:

Kirchhahn schrieb:

Gefällt mir

Zumindest haben sie Ahnung von Fussball, wenn es schon mit Politik, Essen und Wetter nicht hinhaut.
#
Tom66 schrieb:

Kirchhahn schrieb:

Gefällt mir

Zumindest haben sie Ahnung von Fussball, wenn es schon mit Politik, Essen und Wetter nicht hinhaut.
#
Es gibt kein Verein in Europa,
der die Eintracht schlagen kann!

Shalala
#
Im Halbfinale kommt für Chelsea der Brexit, bye bye.

#

#
Tom66 schrieb:

Danach wird die Eintracht von Teresa May eingestellt, um den Rest zu erledigen...
#

#
Tom66 schrieb:

Der #CHEXIT
#
Tom66 schrieb:

Der #CHEXIT
#
Oder einfach nur EXIT
#
Das passiert wenn Frankfurt in London einfällt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cu7iYNQN8
#

#
I-ADL3R-I schrieb:

du hast unsere Pyromanen vergessen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQt_b6B6gbo
#
I-ADL3R-I schrieb:

#
Falls sich jetzt jemand aufregen sollte ... das war Comedy und keine gewaltverherrlichung!
#
Mit Prädikat: besonders schlecht.
#
Und mehr:

Unlike all the matches we have played so far in the Europa league, I am very much worried about this away game. We can get a draw or at least score an away goal.

Don't underestimate the Germans!

We never do, were British.

Ah rudiger is going to be out. There goes our chances of a clean sheet. Need to go for goals.

We need away goals

Pass pass pass back!! Pass pass pass attempt. Pass pass pass. Passssssss
Just get a away goal.. Or 2..or 3.
Going to 2nd leg so be lovely to go into it with a lead.

Fuck top4. If we get it we wouldn't be motivated for EL final. Put all in one game, make it more interesting!

Aus Transfermarkt:

Mit der Defensive gegen Frankfurt wird es sicher lustig. Aber ganz ehrlich: CL mit diesem Team würde ganz böse enden. Und trotzdem sieht es aktuell so aus, als würde man irgendwie rein stolpern, da die Konkurrenz auch nicht besser spielt.

Eine kaputte Defensive gegen eine kaputte Offensive. Müsste doch direkt zu einem Spiel ohne Mittelfeld werden? Ein großes hin und her, von einer zur anderen Seite, weil beide Mannschaften womöglich schwimmen werden. Bei uns ist der Stecker gezogen und bei euch kann man sich immer hin auf die individuelle Klasse von Hazard, William, Kante etc. verlassen.

So wie es aussieht werden Rüdiger und Hudson-Odoi fehlen. Willian musste nach Rojos versuchtem Totschlag gestern auch humpelnd ausgewechselt werden, da habe ich aber noch nichts genaueres zu gelesen.

#
The Shed End
CFCnet

I don't see us winning the Europa League, Sarri doesn't have a good record in Europe from Napoli and it's easy for any opposition to prepare against our lineup.

Luiz and AC  at the back  we will leak goals in this game just hope we can get away goal.

Defence - defence -defence - counter attack-counter attack-counter attack
A 2-0 win would be great, Giroud + Giroud
Be aware of the truly amazing atmosphere in this nice ground.

#
I-ADL3R-I schrieb:

#
AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

Schon vergessen? Das hessische Innenministerium hat Nuklearwaffen über 20 KT in Fußballstadien strengstens untersagt.

Teilen