>

Das schreibt Chelsea London

#
AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

du hast unsere Pyromanen vergessen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQt_b6B6gbo

Schon vergessen? Das hessische Innenministerium hat Nuklearwaffen über 20 KT in Fußballstadien strengstens untersagt.
#
adlerkadabra schrieb:

AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

Schon vergessen? Das hessische Innenministerium hat Nuklearwaffen über 20 KT in Fußballstadien strengstens untersagt.

Nukular! Das Wort heißt Nukular.
#
Wir schlagen Chelsea an der Stamford Bridge im Elfmeterschiessen. So typisch Deutsch halt.
#
adlerkadabra schrieb:

AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

#
SWwieSchnee schrieb:

adlerkadabra schrieb:

AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

Haha, richtig legendärisch :-p
#
AdlerNRW58 schrieb:

#
adlerkadabra schrieb:

Und Xylophone!
#
Wir schlagen Chelsea an der Stamford Bridge im Elfmeterschiessen. So typisch Deutsch halt.
#
Marina schrieb:

Hätte ich nichts dagegen.
Aber das halten meine Nerven nicht durch.
#
Marina schrieb:

#
Hyundaii30 schrieb:

Marina schrieb:

Meine auch nicht. Schon gar nicht wenn ich in London dabei wäre. Im übrigen war ich bei den letzen beiden Pokal-Halbfinale auch dabe. )
#
Die Engländer würden nichts mehr fürchten als ein Elferschießen gegen eine deutsche Mannschaft....da bin ich ganz entspannt....
#
keep this match tight & an away goal should do it - beware though Eintracht does well against Bayern & they do not shy away when the bright lights are shinning on their side - also they have a serious firm - for any match going fan tread with caution

___

I know nowt about them but a work colleague of my has mentioned them on a number of occasions. They were his tip for the Europa League early on. Apparently they are strong.

They are - normally and throughout the whole season until some weeks ago. But their problems are cumulating in the last weeks, resulting in really bad games in the Bundesliga - like a really dull 0-0 at home against Hertha BSC last Saturday.

Their main problem ist that Sebastien Haller is injured - seemingly til the end of the season. He is the offensive brain, creating the assists, esp. by catching and securing long balls and relaying them to Jovic. With Rebic suspended in the first leg, Eintracht has a real problem, because Jovic, Rebic and Haller work really good only together (see this short analysis of Jovic and the role of the other guys on Youtube). That is the signature gameplay of Eintracht in this season. The only other real chance of getting the ball to Jovic are the full-backs Kostic and Da Costa going some extra miles on the left and the right - but they also really looked exhausted in the last matches.

So I am very excited to see what Adi Hütter is making out of this mess. It maybe won’t be the usual brilliant offensive play that we will see from Eintracht. But it should become an interesting match!

___

though game ! i would expect hazard in the starting XI with Giroud and Pedro. i would be happy with a draw but a 2-1 loss wouldnt be the end of the world, they are pretty good after all.

___

If Jovic scores against us does that mean we are nailed-on to sign him in the summer, as per Chelsea tradition?

___

Without Rudy I fear for our defense.

___

Very tough game. Frankfurt are no mugs

___

Going to be a very tough game, their home support and atmosphere has been unreal.  I've a few German friends, who are not Frankfurt fans, and they've been blown away by the atmosphere of the games there.
I think as long as we keep it within a goal, and preferably we get at least 2 away goals, we should be in good shape for the home leg.

___

I just feel a bit worried since I'm sure that if there is a counter attack our defense will get crushed, that Frankfurt team loves to exploit the minimal given space they live for the sucker punch. I would go with that best trio and hope for the best.
Honestly I would be happy with a 0:0 and then we just win at home later on...

___

Think Frankfurt are gonna f**k us over question is is by how many goals until we get them back to the bridge.
Just not confident in that team at all there's to many question marks when we play decent sides.

___

They are fourth in Bundesliga, we are fourth in the Prem. They also won Bayern in german cup final last season. As a team they are in a better stage than us but undoubtly we have more quality. Will be a one goal tie this.

___

tough game - I think we are good enough to get an away goal though
#

Ich dachte, wir seien die Außenseiter!
#
Entweder sind die überdimensional verwöhnt oder außerordentlich pessimistisch...
#
Entweder sind die überdimensional verwöhnt oder außerordentlich pessimistisch...
#
Hit-Man schrieb:

Bei Chelsea gibt's nur Top oder Flop, dazwischen liegt nicht viel. Ich hoffe die verwenden die größte Kraft auf den CL PLatz in der PL.
#
Die haben halt auch nur noch 2 Spieltage
#
Aus dem /r/chelseafc Subreddit:

Haller injured and Rebic suspended for tonight’s game, that helps us massively.

To be honest the fact that we’re all worried about Frankfurt is a clear sign of Chelsea’s decline. They’re 4th in an inferior league and yet they could be a problem for us. This is our first real test in the EL, if we can’t beat Frankfurt we don’t deserve to be in CL next year.

Bit scared for this game. I would be super happy to walk away with even just 1-0 lead or maybe even 0-0, judging by our away performances this season. our players really need to step up if we want to get to the final, and this game could be key.

Frankfurt have been kind of poor this season so they’re expecting a beating. Should be an easy 2-0/3-0 result. No worries lads!

Im just hoping Christensens mandatory head injury isn’t going to be too serious in this game, as we travelled with no CB replacement.

We must not lose this game tonight and I feel like we need at least 1 goal. I'd feel real uneasy if we go to Stamford Bridge at 0-0

It is time to show again why Chelsea is such a despised, but also feared team here in Germany. First Bayern, then Schalke, now it is time for Frankfurt.

If we're going to lose I wont hear the end of it, quite a lot of their fans are already quite overconfident.

No Haller. No Rebic.
You all are soft.
We win this 2-0.

It will be refreshing to finally see a striker play for us. Giroud makes the team tick and is in great form.

#
Nichts geschriebenes, aber ich fand es toll wie viele der Chelsea Fans nach dem Spiel uns applaudiert haben, nach „Im Herzen von Europa“ 👍🏻
#
Sie könnten zum Beispiel schreiben, dass man sich schämen muss. Weltklassefußballer laufen auf dem Platz herum und schießen mehrmals haarscharf am Tor vorbei, sitzen auf der Bank, werden aber nicht eingewechselt, ein Kader, der fast 1 Milliarde wert ist, und es dennoch nicht schafft, diese Peanuts aus Frankfurt aus ihrem Stadion zu fegen.

Hazard, der sich verdammt nochmal nicht nur an seinem eigenen Spiel zu berauschen hat, sondern auch gierig auf Titel sein muss. Aber was sagt dieser italienische Nikotinjunkie? "... er ist halt auch nur ein Spieler" (Quelle: https://www.n-tv.de/sport/fussball/Warum-hat-Hazard-nicht-direkt-gespielt--article21001929.html)
#
Nichts geschriebenes, aber ich fand es toll wie viele der Chelsea Fans nach dem Spiel uns applaudiert haben, nach „Im Herzen von Europa“ 👍🏻
#
Thranduill schrieb:

Echt? Da war der Gästeblock doch schon fast leer...
#
Thranduill schrieb:

Echt? Da war der Gästeblock doch schon fast leer...
#
Tatsächlich waren da noch so 3-4 Fans, die sich das alles sehr interessiert und mit großer Begeisterung angeschaut haben.
#
Daily mail online —> rund 100 Leserkommentare unter dem Spielbericht
#
Tatsächlich waren da noch so 3-4 Fans, die sich das alles sehr interessiert und mit großer Begeisterung angeschaut haben.
#
Grisu79 schrieb:

Kann ich auch bestätigen. Waren etwas ältere Semester, die noch die guten Zeiten Englands kennen. Haben dann respektvoll und vermutlich wehmütig applaudiert.
#
Grisu79 schrieb:

Kann ich auch bestätigen. Waren etwas ältere Semester, die noch die guten Zeiten Englands kennen. Haben dann respektvoll und vermutlich wehmütig applaudiert.
#
Genau so schauts aus

Teilen