>

Standing Tickets

#
Hello is it possible to get standing tickets from the official ticket exchange site in the home end behind the goal ? i have already bought a ticket for block 36 standing for a game, but just looking now at tonight's game and although the blue section between 40 & 42 is highlighted it wont let me click it. Is this because its too close to the match and its not a print at home option. Danke
#
Hey the game is over, but maybe I can help a little bit.

This blue highlighted area between 40 and 42 was fake. It was highlighted since weeks. And it was not possible to click on it.
I'm the standing area it's not possible to buy Print@home tickets. If you buy one ticket it will be send by post to you or if it's a short time before the game you have to collect the ticket at the main entrance.

You can buy tickets until a very short period before the game. I bought some just 3 hours before the match started.
#
Hey the game is over, but maybe I can help a little bit.

This blue highlighted area between 40 and 42 was fake. It was highlighted since weeks. And it was not possible to click on it.
I'm the standing area it's not possible to buy Print@home tickets. If you buy one ticket it will be send by post to you or if it's a short time before the game you have to collect the ticket at the main entrance.

You can buy tickets until a very short period before the game. I bought some just 3 hours before the match started.
#
Thanks for the reply, i have already bought a standing ticket in block 36 in the corner for Paderborn, and the ticket was posted to me here in the UK within 3 days, but i need to try get a second one, i keep checking on the site to see if one comes up, but i have also been looking at other matches just as a trial to get an idea on how often they become available, but every time any of the light blue section behind the goal is lit up it wont allow me to click on it so i just wondered if there was a reason why. I do have a second ticket in N39 but i am hoping if another block 36 ticket pops up i can put my N39 back on resale. its my first trip to Frankfurt but i have seen them twice away.
#
Thanks for the reply, i have already bought a standing ticket in block 36 in the corner for Paderborn, and the ticket was posted to me here in the UK within 3 days, but i need to try get a second one, i keep checking on the site to see if one comes up, but i have also been looking at other matches just as a trial to get an idea on how often they become available, but every time any of the light blue section behind the goal is lit up it wont allow me to click on it so i just wondered if there was a reason why. I do have a second ticket in N39 but i am hoping if another block 36 ticket pops up i can put my N39 back on resale. its my first trip to Frankfurt but i have seen them twice away.
#
If someone bought a ticket it needs some minutes to update the ticket market overview.
This is the reason why sometimes there are no tickets, when the stadium overview shows that there are tickets. Or when you click on a seat and the site just reload.
#
If someone bought a ticket it needs some minutes to update the ticket market overview.
This is the reason why sometimes there are no tickets, when the stadium overview shows that there are tickets. Or when you click on a seat and the site just reload.
#
Thank you, that makes sense now, i could not understand why it allowed me to buy a ticket standing for one match but not any of the others.

Teilen