>

Ultras and hooligan groups and right-wing politics in Frankfurt

Thread wurde von Haliaeetus am Freitag, 17. September 2021, 18:33 Uhr um 18:33 Uhr gesperrt weil:
Nachdems dann ja jetzt erledigt ist, machen wir hier zu
#
Greetings to all Eintracht Frankfurt fans.

I would have a few questions about fans and politics. I know that Frankfurt fans are considered left-wing fans who are against Nazism and racism. The flag of Che Guevara can be seen in all match. However, there are a few things that bother me. In the pictures below you can see the tricolor in black-white-red, which is identical to the tricolor of Imperial Germany. I know those colors are the colors of the club, but maybe a different color scheme on the flag could have been. Then there is a banner with an eagle on a sword, which in Italy is a symbol of right-wingers, and only right-wing groups use such symbols. The "Radikale Anhänger" banner is also reminiscent of right-wing politics. What surprised me the most was the banner and the “über alles” scarves. As far as I know, it is not punishable to point out such an expression, but that expression is connected with right-wing politics.

IMPORTANT: I ​​have no intention of provoking or insulting, I just want to know what the policy is in the stands. I write in English because I don’t know German, and I didn’t want to use Google translate to avoid communication errors.

I wish everyone all the best!

#
Dürfen wir noch die deutsche Sprache in Wort und Schrift verwenden oder ist das auch schlecht?
#
Dürfen wir noch die deutsche Sprache in Wort und Schrift verwenden oder ist das auch schlecht?
#
gibt doch das Unterforum Foreign Affairs!
#
gibt doch das Unterforum Foreign Affairs!
#
Dadurch würde der Beitrag nicht besser werden.
#
Ist Reimann denn endlich weg?
#
Beware flying footballs. Players practising.

Passend.
#
What's the problem? I asked a question that has been asked on the forum before, because I saw that there had also been questions about politics in the forum before.
#
Ist Reimann denn endlich weg?
#
Auch ein schlimmer Hooligan
#
Hooligan? No, I don't care about hooliganism.
#
Greetings to all Eintracht Frankfurt fans.

I would have a few questions about fans and politics. I know that Frankfurt fans are considered left-wing fans who are against Nazism and racism. The flag of Che Guevara can be seen in all match. However, there are a few things that bother me. In the pictures below you can see the tricolor in black-white-red, which is identical to the tricolor of Imperial Germany. I know those colors are the colors of the club, but maybe a different color scheme on the flag could have been. Then there is a banner with an eagle on a sword, which in Italy is a symbol of right-wingers, and only right-wing groups use such symbols. The "Radikale Anhänger" banner is also reminiscent of right-wing politics. What surprised me the most was the banner and the “über alles” scarves. As far as I know, it is not punishable to point out such an expression, but that expression is connected with right-wing politics.

IMPORTANT: I ​​have no intention of provoking or insulting, I just want to know what the policy is in the stands. I write in English because I don’t know German, and I didn’t want to use Google translate to avoid communication errors.

I wish everyone all the best!

#
Hello,
in think you should see a therapist if you recognize right-wing-symbols everywhere.
And no, we won't change any colors or Flags.
Sincerely yours,
Denis
#
I think you should take your dose for normal functioning if you can’t already give a normal answer.
#
Hand aufs Herz: du willst uns verscheißern, oder?
#
Not. I don’t want to provoke, insult, tease. I just wanted a normal discussion. Fortunately, a forum member (I don't want to reveal his name) called me and explained exactly what it was about. So this topic can be locked.

Teilen