>

Fanshop

#
Hallo,
First of all - congrats to everybody on the fantastic win yesterday! Well deserved.

Wanted to ask for some help. I am Eintracht supporter from Latvia. I ordered some items three days ago with a delivery. Payed via credit card and there are no actions from the shop. Order is still processed and no new information. Neither it was shipped and I get no answers on my emails (I wanted to make a little change in my order before it is shipped out). Tried to call, but it didnt work for me as well. Is it ok that my order is processed for so long or should I start worrying?

Best regards,
Arthur
#
Three days seems like a long time but this week every thing is out of the ordinary. I’d say give them an extra couple of days to get back to you. I wouldn’t start worrying before a whole week has passed given the current circumstances.
#
Three days seems like a long time but this week every thing is out of the ordinary. I’d say give them an extra couple of days to get back to you. I wouldn’t start worrying before a whole week has passed given the current circumstances.
#
Thanks for your comments. You were completely right, my order was shipped out yesterday. Didnt get any replies to my emails though, but thats just a small issue

Teilen