>

Eintracht v FC Koln 21/8/22

#
Hello everyone. My first post on the forum so please go easy on me

We (3 people) will be visiting this match from England but unsure of how difficult it will be to get tickets. We have visited home matches of Eintracht in the past, but not since around 4 years ago. Usually, unless it's a really big game we have been able to get tickets quite easily but this season I think it might start becoming more difficult as the team becomes even more popular.

Do you guys think it will still be possible to buy tickets or will we need to look at becoming members?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer
#
Hey 👋
There is no information about when new tickets will be sold. But it can’t be much longer since the first home game is taking place in 18 days.

In the past there was always a presale for club members. I guess this will be the same this summer.

Since there is a little hype around the team right now and Cologne has a strong & traveling fan base - the match will most likely be sold out eventually. Getting tickets without being a member will not be easy. But I’ve heard that the office has a huge backlog of membership application after the finale. Maybe it’s too late in your case now….

Guess finding a member to order tickets for you would work too.
#
Hello mate and thanks for your reply. Before I read your message I decided that I would become a member and have now paid my membership fee. I received an email back from the club saying it will be 6 weeks until my application is processed due to high demand so you're right this does not help my get tickets for the Koln match. There will be other matches we will be visiting this season so I'm sure my membership will come in useful in future but for Koln I think we will just go to the stadium on the day of the match and hope maybe someone has some spare tickets or maybe some tickets have been returned.
#
Hello mate and thanks for your reply. Before I read your message I decided that I would become a member and have now paid my membership fee. I received an email back from the club saying it will be 6 weeks until my application is processed due to high demand so you're right this does not help my get tickets for the Koln match. There will be other matches we will be visiting this season so I'm sure my membership will come in useful in future but for Koln I think we will just go to the stadium on the day of the match and hope maybe someone has some spare tickets or maybe some tickets have been returned.
#
Bummer

But nice to get new international socios.
Welcome

Teilen