>

I can't buy tickets against Köln

#
Hello im trying to buy tickets for the home game agaist koln on the 21st of august but it says i csnt buy them becausr i live in scotland ? any advice
#
Do you have a membership? ...and if yes is this membership conected with your account?
#
Hello im trying to buy tickets for the home game agaist koln on the 21st of august but it says i csnt buy them becausr i live in scotland ? any advice
#
Hi,

First of all, there is no need to open 2 threads for the same problem and twice with a title nobody knows what they mean. I changed the title.

As far as I know there is no blocking for countries. A little more details would maybe help.
Or you need to sent a mail at info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de
#
Sorry as of today you don't need a membership to buy tickets... Normally it even should work  fromall over the world.
#
Sorry as of today you don't need a membership to buy tickets... Normally it even should work  fromall over the world.
#
Ok thanks for that advice i just wasnt sure how  to use this . we have a game friday nite and saturday and got tickets easy enough so thought there was something odd.. thanks
#
Do you have a membership? ...and if yes is this membership conected with your account?
#
I just signed up online but dont think its a membership ?
#
I just signed up online but dont think its a membership ?
#
No but you do not need ist. You should goe in the ticketshop an choose your seats.

https://stores.eintracht.de/tickets/profis/bundesliga-2022-23/zuhause-gegen-koeln-und-leipzig/

Use the web link.
#
Thanks for the offer but we need 3 seated together.. already have tickets for gladback on the friday and dortmund sat so might just find some lower league game for sunday thanks tho
#
No but you do not need ist. You should goe in the ticketshop an choose your seats.

https://stores.eintracht.de/tickets/profis/bundesliga-2022-23/zuhause-gegen-koeln-und-leipzig/

Use the web link.
#
Hello again i have tried that to but get the same answer thanks for your help tho cheers

Teilen