>

New app

#
Hello from Finland!

We are coming to Frankfurt in november and wanna go to see Frankfurt - Dortmund. We dont speak german so we have faced some problems with membership and with the app.

- Where and how i get that ef-number? I have registered but i am not official member right? And i need that membership that i can buy tickets earlier? In the app (mainaqila) they are asking the ef-number that i can connect my profile and membership.

Hopefully someone answer, we would be so grateful.

Grüße, Eero
#
Hi Eero,

You are right.
You need Eintracht membership to order tickets in the first sales stage. After that, the remaining ones are made available on the ticket website for all folks that are interested.

Looking at the demand for tickets after winning the UEL, i guess games like the one against Dortmund will be sold out in stage 1.
#
Sorry for late reply. Just returned from Helsinki
#
Hello from Finland!

We are coming to Frankfurt in november and wanna go to see Frankfurt - Dortmund. We dont speak german so we have faced some problems with membership and with the app.

- Where and how i get that ef-number? I have registered but i am not official member right? And i need that membership that i can buy tickets earlier? In the app (mainaqila) they are asking the ef-number that i can connect my profile and membership.

Hopefully someone answer, we would be so grateful.

Grüße, Eero
#
Terveppä terve Eero,

tässä on kavereiden kanssa suunnitteilla samanlainen futismatka Frankfurttiin samaan aikaan kuin teilläkin.
Onko teillä lippuja tai mitään hajua mistä sais lippuja vielä?
Oletteko menettäneet toivoa koko matkan suhteen? Me olemme jo vähän.

Teilen