>

Ex-players

#
Whatever happened to these players (hope I spell them right)?

Ralf Weber
Olaf Jansen
Thomas Sobotzik
Bernd Scheinder
Jan Fjortoft

Thanks in advance!
#
Hello nan,
Ralf Weber has unfortunately left Eintracht Frankfurt after suffering from several injuries of his knee.
Olaf Janßen is now responsible for the affairs between Eintracht Frankfurt and its fans.
Thomas Sobotzik was kicked out off the team this summer; after having trained with Kickers Offenbach (!!!) he is said to have found a new club.
Jan-Aage Fjörtoft (the Aa of Aage should be a Norwegian letter - A with a small circle above) left to Stabaek IF (a Norwegian club in the Oslo-Area). His last match in Frankfurt was a very moving event which many fans will remember for years.
Bernd Schneider - I guess (!!) - is now playing for Bayer Leverkusen.

Best regards,

SAM
#
Hey nan, coll YOu care about our old players.....Not even we do Where are You from????
Fjörtoft left Stabaek now and since nobody else wanted him, he is trying to be a coach.......
#
Hy!
Jan-Aage left Stabeak?? Oh no...such a end od his
professional carear is very very sad.

Hey but wehen he is free he can get back to  Frankfurt. Jan is coming home.

Greetings

Shrek
#
Hi Concordia....
Igot the confirmed news out of the german paper with the big letters..... But I checked Budstikka und Aftenposten and as far as I understand them he is leaving...And that is pretty much according to what I have heard from the Fans and from him personally.
I was planning on beinmg in Trondheim tomorrow, but it didn´t work out There were no planes, so I wouldn´t have made it to the game on time.....

Teilen