>

octagon

#
hey folks,
what about octagon and eintracht ?
can anybody give me an information
#
HI!
Octagon is one of the main sponsors from Eintracht Frankfurt! Bute now they are away!!! That´s not good for Frankfurt because the had given the most money! And now I don´t know whats with the new stadium is! Octagon would powerd this but now??
Bye Alex
#
Hi Johnny,

a few weeks ago octagon, the owner of 49,9% of Eintracht Frankfurt, decided not to take the management-contract for the new stadium, which will be built from next year on up to 2005. They also stated their interest in giving away parts or the whole 49,9% to any other company that is interested in. Octagon have payed around 50.000.000 DM and they are hoping (waiting) for an offer to get their money back - I´m not sure if this is very realistic.

So they are still the owner and nobody realy knows what will happen in the future if they don´t find someone to sell the percents to.

I think the stadium will be built, for there was no octogon money planned within this project, but it will be a little difficult to find s.o. who will pay for managing the new stadium. But that´s a problem for the future.

Also octogon decided not to give any more money to Eintracht. Which can become a problem, but is not yet.

This is the short version, I hope it helps a little.

Friendly regards

peter
#
Test
#
Test>
Fischgestank
>Test
>Schlacke
>Test
>Kacke vom Dom
#
[big]Test
Fischgestank
Test
Schlacke
Test
Kacke vom Dom
Und das hier
Und erst diese

[/big]
#
didn't octagon sell their part to the "FREUNDE DER EINTRACHT" for some peanuts?!?!??!

mfg    stinger
#
Grinsingball, everything allright with u? or can we give u some hèlp?

Greetings

from

Knüller

Teilen