>

what is wrong with yang

#
in China we can read the message about yang every week.i know there is something wrong with him,what is it ?there is a message in china ,yang is too bad because of his friendship in team.i donnot know it is true or not!i can`t believe it when i hear about it.yang is a good person,i think.if this message is true,i want to say to his team-mates.yang is a good man,real!please believe him.and i wnat to say ,if we want to do something,we must keep together.or,we do nothing!
in the end,good luck with FRANKFURT,good luck with yang .
  a boy from far way-----china.

happy new year!!!!club,fans......
#
I know you are anxious about him,so do I.But we have no idea to help him.So we can only pray for him.Tomorrow is Christmas Day.I hope he can spend a happy holiday.
#
yes,may be you are right!
#
i can tell you whats wrong with him:

he gets a annualy salary of about 1 million €, whereas the worlds best keeper, oliver kahn, gets "JUST" 5 million €!!!! Where is the relation??? There is none, thats the problem!!! Yang had chances to make goals but he didnt use them while kahn held the best shots out of the goal!!!! I hope we can get rid of him and dont have to pay him any more euros!!!!!!!! Sorry for your chineese guy but he isnt worth his salary!!!!!!!!!

greetz
#
i can tell you whats wrong with him:

he gets a annualy salary of about 1 million €, whereas the worlds best keeper, oliver kahn, gets "JUST" 5 million €!!!! Where is the relation??? There is none, thats the problem!!! Yang had chances to make goals but he didnt use them while kahn held the best shots out of the goal!!!! I hope we can get rid of him and dont have to pay him any more euros!!!!!!!! Sorry for your chineese guy but he isnt worth his salary!!!!!!!!!

greetz

Teilen