>

Here.comes china!!

#
  hello,everybody!club!Yang has been gone!but i still stay with you are!Because of loving the club
and you are!though i am in china,but my heart will go on!!hahaha!
  I hope we would be sucsess in this season!

good luck club!good luck fans!gook luck we are!!
#
Hey naiky,

thanks a lot for your support. I think this season will be quite successful for Eintracht.

by the way: do you have any possiblity to watch the games?

black-red-white greetings
Maggo
#
Hey maggo,
 you are welcome!it is no matter,because i am very love the Eintracht.you know there is no chanl to play the bundesliga2 of leuguage,so i cannot watch the game of Eintracht.but in every monday morning,we can read the football news-paper to know what happened.Of course there is news about Eintracht,but very poor.  >
 yes,i think this season will be quite successful,too!maybe we could go back A,yes?

good luck to you and your famaily.gook luck to everybody and luck to club!!!!!!!1
#
It`s maybe possible to get back in League A in this year!
But we have to look how the next matches end!
If the Eintracht is first, second, third or fourth on ca. day 28, we have a really good chance!

Sorry for my bad english, but I`m only a pupil!

Maxfanatic
#
yes,i know it.i hopewen can back A.Tomorrow is the new year`s day in china. in here,i hope we can have good luck in this year and also you are!~~~
#
Happy new year!! in Frankfurt will be also a big party when we defeat freecastle(=Freiburg) .
#
hello china!

is yang still as pobular in china as he was some 2 or 3 years ago?

Teilen