>

concerning the clicks

#
hello english and whatever speaking friends.....smile:

i came across the fact that the english language forum has many clicks, but nearly no one writes something after having clicked on a thread.........

this aint the possibility i guess.........

EFC at least two make mood here

only a member    stinger
#
careful, there are two members: one simple member and of course the more important President, which is embodied by Knüller! (You see I'm very prod of being the Pres)
#
that depends on the very bad english knowlede of the folks here around...
may be we have to teach them english before every match!
#
yeah, of course mr president!!!! but during these times the word "mr president" does not improves your image!   thanks a lot to mr "asshole" bush!

stinger

PS: @ Threelions: but don't u think that the most simple english knowledges are availabkle here?!?!?

#
Dear Mr. Stinger,
First of all:

stinger wrote:
... word "mr president" does not improves your image!

I think, you mean this word does not improve my image (you see, there's an 's' missing - never forget, I'm in the English advantage course, so be careful )
Furthermore I belive, to be the American President is not the best title, you can have during this times. But I'm not the American President but the President of an important and well-known Onetracht Fanclub. That's much better, than being president of an unimportant country. Anyway, I belive, that you're only jellous not being entitled with such an important function, aren't you?
OK, let's stop arguing about stupid topics and concentrate on real issues: Why does nobody chat in English? Are they too shy, or not able to talk this language?

sincerely, Scoope (
OFC At least two make mood here (or even three)
#
ha, you an advantage course, your scoope is written withou E!!!!!!   it's scoop at least in my dictionary, and means KNÜLLER ; i guess thats the word you wanted me to find out! smile:

but anyways, no one talks in here, thats fuckin bullshit!!!!! u agree????

stinger

EFC usually i kill guys writing >OFCEFC
#
Oh my goooood. I'm terribly ashamed! I beg your pardon, because  while being glad about my pum, I forgot, that OFC is the abbreviation of ... of.... who the fuck is OFC??
By the way  I did my final exams thix morning and suppose to did it quite well. Now  I can forget all the English vocabulary and grammar. So be quiet and don't correct me, my brain is just deleting all this silly stuff.

Sincerely Sccop

EFC EFC not OFC
#
well, i hope your exams went well and i just congratulate u even if it is not yet sure that u did it. just a joke!!

well, at my school it is tradition that after the schriftliches abitur there is a abibesäufnis !

is this the case at your school, too???? which school did u go to???

EFC i'm the one who points at knüllers terrible mistakes

sincerely stinger
#
nearly one hundred clicks, and 7 answers, great....really.......

stinger
#
Howzit Stinger. The reason why only a few people write in this forum, is because it is actually ment for the foreign Eintracht fans!!! Why should germans communicate in english if they can do it in there own language anyways. In your and Knueller case, I think you guys are just bragging around. Or I can be mistaken and you guys just want to practise your english. But anyways, have a nice day/night
#
what means 'to brag about'? grace you god if it's something bad.
#
agreeing to scoop!!!

well, but there must be some more eintracht fans, that don't speak german around!!! dont tell me that there are only 3 to 4 people not able to talk in german

stinger

EFC I'm the one who points at Knüller's terrible mistakes
#
i think part of the problem with the lack of participation is the fact that many of the foreign fans dont really know what exactly is happening because they live in otehr parts of the world. If they dont speak german they have a hard time getting updates on current events and so they dont know what topics to discuss on hte forum.
#
I think, that is saddenly the truth. The most updated news you find in the German threads and therefore those, who are not German look in the english language page and just do not find any news for them to comment on.
I am living in the USA now and bought from, when I was in Frankfurt on 25. of May 2 Eintracht-Caps with me for the soccer playing nephews of a friend.  They were exited about the caps and love them. But I am concerned how to keep them interested, if they cannot watch the Eintracht on TV or read any news of or great club.

I do not know, whether it would be an advantage to translate some news frequently into english and put them on webpage. Maybe that would help, as there would be updated information to refer on during "Forum"-discussions.

Maybe the LA-Fanclub would be interested in doing something like this? Or the Chicago-Guys.
#
You´ve got a point there!

If you surf around the internet and visit websites from even little teams in for example Belgium or Holland, they show english writing webpages.

Our Eintracht is such a great and big club.......:
Is there no webmaster who can translate a the most HOT news on a English version?!?!

Come on guys..............let´s doit for those who does´nt understand german.

Greetz from Belgium
#
well, perhaps you could find the time to do something the like!!!!! Because I think it would really be good for our foreign supporters if they could discuss with us in the "foreign affairs" forum.  Watch AlexUSA's little boys! one could get many more supporters in the world if there was a basis for them to get some news! in my opinion this would be a huge step to get more fans abroad and make "our" eintracht well-known in the whole world!!!!!

EFC Dreaming.........

stinger
#

stinger schrieb:
yeah, of course mr president!!!! but during these times the word "mr president" does not improves your image!   thanks a lot to mr "asshole" bush!

stinger

PS: @ Threelions: but don't u think that the most simple english knowledges are availabkle here?!?!?

You need to "shut-the-f@uck-up" about our President! I love the Eintracht as much as you do, but you need to leave your political view at home!
#
Stinger's just right!
#

Knüller schrieb:
Stinger's just right!

Right about what? Why are you so mad at our President? How does he affect your tiny world! Give me one reason why I should denounce him.

#
nobody says you shall denounce him!!!!! erst gugge, dann denge, dann schwätze!!!! in english: first read, then think and THEN write!!! i just said the word president does nor improve one's image!! i did not say, i hate him or something the like!!!! but if a president, or more precisely mr rumsfeld, was it him!??!?!, compares germany with lybia and so on, i must say it: Shut-the-f@ck up!! to say it in your words!!

mfg  stinger

Teilen