>

Never again 2nd league :-)

#
Greetz from the USA, i was watching the game on the live ticker yesterday and it was the most emotional 90 minutes since the 5:1 against FCK and pretty much only the 4th time ive had something to celebrate as an eintracht fan during my lifetime.
Are there any other Eintracht fans in the USA?????????
#
sorry i think you are alone in the far far usa.... but you missed the best game ever.... there is no comparison to any other game, the tension was so high... i still can't believe what i have seen on sunday...
here's a tipp for you :
Download the stuff you can get on net, for example
www.adlersupport.de
www.sge4ever.com
www.efc-zico.de

search the download button and download it...
#
There are a few Eintracht fans scattered across the US.  I am an American living right now in Sweden.  I was fortunate enough to fly down to Frankfurt especially for the match.  Was simply unbelievable!!!  I followed the 5:1 in webradio in the US, but nothing compares to having been at Sunday's match!
#
How comes you're interested in "Fußball" and even more surpsringly  in Eintracht Frankfurt ?
@ USAdler :
as I tke it  you're an US citizen . Now living in Sweden had you been spending some time in Frankfurt ?
And @WieFlascheLeer : Are you origininally German ?

Anyway  : Eintracht forever
Adler aus Freiburg
#

WieFlascheLeer schrieb:
Greetz from the USA, i was watching the game on the live ticker yesterday and it was the most emotional 90 minutes since the 5:1 against FCK and pretty much only the 4th time ive had something to celebrate as an eintracht fan during my lifetime.
Are there any other Eintracht fans in the USA?????????

I am in the US! Where are you from??
#
thanks for all eagle-supporters in the united staates, but please let us know why you´re an
eagle-supporter? that would be very interesting...

Once an eagle - You´ll be forever!!!
#
I came last September from Germany to North Carolina for work reasons. I guess most Eintracht-Fans in the US are like that. I grew up as an Eintracht-Fan.
Fortunately I was that week in Germany and could go to the match! I have never seen anything comparable!

Teilen