>

Dragusha, Cipi, Skela....

#
Greetings for All Eintracht Frankfurt Supporters...
I wish you all good results this season, and of course higher place in the table.
Many Albanians will suport E.Frankfurt this season, considering that 3 Albanian Players will play in your squad: On of our best defenders Geri Cipi, our playmaker Ervin Skela, and of course one of most promising players Mehmet Dragusha.

Once again, best of luck this season, starting from the first game agains Bayern M, and till the end of the season. I hope we'll see you in European competitions next year.

Albanian Fan / DARDANET
#
thanks for the best wishes. i would give everything to see u in european competitions, but there is no need to discuss: we will propably not get a rank that qualifies us for any european competiton. it would be great but it is nearly impossible!!!!! But wonders sometimes happen.........

mfg   stinger
#
12 Points go to...Albania!
#
I wish Skela,Dragusha and Cipi good luck in the first Bundesliga this seson!Skela ,you are the best player I've ever seen,you scored more goals than anyone last seson in Eintracht Frankfurt.

GO ALBANIA GO!
#

Tifo_AC_Albanian schrieb:
I wish you all good results this season, and of course higher place in the table.
Many Albanians will suport E.Frankfurt this season, considering that 3 Albanian Players will play in your squad: On of our best defenders Geri Cipi, our playmaker Ervin Skela, and of course one of most promising players Mehmet Dragusha.

Once again, best of luck this season, starting from the first game agains Bayern M, and till the end of the season. I hope we'll see you in European competitions next year.

Albanian Fan / DARDANET

#

Dirk Belgium schrieb:
[quote]
Tifo_AC_Albanian schrieb:

Albanian Fan / DARDANET

I saw Cipi playing last year in the Belgium league! And I don´t think he will play a lot in our team.
But anyway thanks for the best wishes.
Grtz
Dirk
#
I think you my dear friend should release some of that negativity, and start to thinking positive.  It is true that the team that Cipi played last seson didn't get anywhere, but that is not his fault.  If you my brother look at the statistics his team Gent, you'll find that it had one of the top deffences, regardless of its attacers which were of the lowest level.  Therefore you can not say that Cipi did not do a good job there.  I think we should give full support to the E.F. players and hope for the best...............................................................FORCA ENTRAKTI.......................................GREETINGS TO ALL ENTRACHT SUPPORTERS AND PEACE OUT.
#
tung albanian_DUDE

prej nga lajmrohesh?
#

crazyalbaner schrieb:
tung albanian_DUDE

prej nga lajmrohesh?

#
UNE LAJMEROHEM NGA LONDRA. PO TI? ME FAL QE MORA GJITHE KETE KOHE POR HARROVA PASSUORDIN THE S'MUND TE HYJA NE FORUM. ME FAL THE NJE HERE.

Teilen