>

Where are you all from ?

#
Hi,
I'm from Germany, but where are you all from ? male/female ? age ?
#
i live in the vicinity of Frankfurt - in the Taunus Highlands. I will turn 24 in march. Guess i'm still male
#
Hi I´m from frankfurt. I´m a female and 16 years old. Forza Sge
#
hi, im 18 m and from the "Highlands", too smile: where exactly are u from???? im from glashütten

stinger
#
Hi,
I am also from Germany
from Small-wintershome near mine(translate into German!!)

Sincerely
#
Hi
I´m not from Germany.
I use to be a male, andd believe it or not, I think I still am.
I´m 33 years old.
kuss
#
hello...aim vromm Kubach by Weilburg and ju?
i cahnt spiek verrie gut English ´cause aim stupid.thät iss whei so i cahnt spiej verrie gut English!
i hope ju anderständ this...
#
hi, im living south of the river main, but it´s not the forbidden aerea, it is a nice place called sachsenhausen. here we use to drink äppler and there are a lot of people who respect and support the frankfurt soccer team. my main interest in this posting is to make clear, that not everything and every human being south of the river main should be discriminated as bavarien, or even worse, inhabitant of the forbidden area.

walker
#
Hi, I'm from Tübingen at the Neckar! This very small, dreaming town is near Reutlingen! You remember? 6:3, 6:3, 6:3!

Ansen
#
Hi Im from the South of HESSE. Bensheim.
18.6:3
#
Hi!
i'm living in opel-city where all the beautyfull cars was/are created!!!  
#
Frankfurt pure.
#
Currently commuting between the southside of Dublin (home of the SRFC and Uncle Arthur) and FfM.
#
currently in san francisco, california, with the age of 17
#
From Blainville, just outside Montreal, Canada.
I'm 37 years old and trying to follow Eintracht here in Canada.  
#
I am from "Gallien" its called Großkrotzenburg!!!
Its called Gallein because around are Bavaria zirkel Offenbach *kotz* and Hanau.
But we still come to the best stadion of the world
#
Hi there,
I live rigth here in the most beautiful city on earth, the heart of europe, frankfurt.
Just about 4 miles from the stadium....
greetz to all'aya

äPplOr
#

EDELFAN schrieb:
Hi Im from the South of HESSE. Bensheim.
18.6:3

hello, i em also from bensem!!! thats a surprise i live at the exit from city near schöberg and you?
#
HAIGER / HESSE, the most beautiful city!
#
I live in Pulheim,a little town near Cologne.I´m
38 years old and I´m Eintracht-fan since 1974.I saw Hölzenbein and Grabowski live when I was a kid.
I looked forward to the match in Aachen on the ninth of august.
Best wisches
Veeni

Teilen