>

Who do we want in the Cup?

#
The last thing we need is another tricky away game, so everybody would want a home draw. But who would you like to see in the Waldstadion – somebody like Bayern, or a potential banana skin like Paderborn?

My personal wish is for a big game against a club that are embroiled in Europe. Something the players can get worked up for and still have the chance of taking a big scalp.
#
i want lautern or mainz

paderborn in frankfurt is impossible!
#
Paderborn, impossible?

Now it is! We got Greuther Fürth, and importantly we've got them at home. We could be on for a good cup run this year, Lads!

I have to admit, I was biting my nails when the draw was made. When Cottbus were drawn out and with only Eintacht and two other teams left I was openly cursing. Who wants to go there on a Tuesday night? And with last year's luck, that's what we would have got.

To Adler2, all I can say is – Schalke will stuff Lautern. We can have Mainz in the next round.
#
Actually I am quite glad with Fürth as the next opponent. I think that this is a manageable match, especially since it is at home.

Looking forward to the third round.
#
I guess it's a good start to the new season.
Success in the league and in the Cup.
Eintracht is on his way back!
#
Paderborn at home was/is impossible, because teams, who don`t play in league 1 or 2, play always at home.
#
I didn't know that. But it's a great idea. It's a great leveller for a big team to play on a small pitch, with the fans right on top of them. Let's hope the DFB never go the way of Europe and strangle all the romance out of the cup.

Anyway, we didn't get the banana-skin (away would have been worse)!

Teilen