>

Can we go up?

#
After our emphatic win in Burghausen on Friday, and favourable results elsewhere over the weekend – who believes we can go up?

In recent years many teams have done it with 27 points at half-way, two more than we have. But we are only 8 points off a promotion place, we have 9 home games in the second round, and, crucially, all the teams ahead of us have still to come to Frankfurt.

While we still need to strengthen the squad (are the players on trial any good?), I don't think we have anything to fear from the other teams in this division.

Anyone else have an opinion?
#
I am a strong believer that we will advance back to the Bundesliga at the end of this season. This season is an extremely tough one and I can hardly see one team marching with 70+ points through to the premier division. I predict a very close run of about 60 points + which will be decided by the difference of goals.

Our team went through its obligatory series of mischiefs. Others teams are still to have theirs.

I believe….
#
I think you're right, dasabu. 58-60 points should see us go up. Köln got lucky against us, Duisberg and Aachen only managed home draws against us, and we're better than Fürth. A couple of those teams will fall away.

At the start of the season I would have said that us, Köln and Aachen go up. If there were proper bookies in Germany I would be doubling that bet now.

We should be going after Copado, all the same. A fantastic player, though Haching would be really doomed without him.
#
I think there will be much runaways that will have tried hard in competing in kicking and so it is can to be strong to make it as it is want to have it been done amde and went after beeing done and goten from that.
So, happy new season!

DieterB (in school a strong learner in the course english for runaways)
#
of course!i really believe that!

here ,from a chinese boy

good luck for our team and happy new year for you all!

Teilen