>

Player News

#
Eintracht have strengthened their defence by signing Macedonian international Aleksander Vasovski from Vardar Skopje. From what I have read he acquitted himself quite well for Macedonia in recent World Cup qualifiers against the likes of Holland and Romania. He looks like a useful recruit.

L'affaire Chris is now over. The Court of Arbitration in Sport have thrown out FIFA's four month ban and Chris is now free to play again. The other good news is that Lexa has resumed training and could be fit for the restart against Aachen.

Nico Frommer has gone on loan to Oberhausen. There is no word as yet about any of the trial players who trained with Frankfurt before Christmas.

I'd still like to see us sign a quality striker before the transfer window closes.

Keep the Faith.
#
I don`t think it was the best option here to bring Vasovski( who in hell is he)to our eagles.
but well Mr.Bruchhagen knows what he do.
#

Wayki schrieb:
I don`t think it was the best option here to bring Vasovski( who in hell is he)to our eagles.
but well Mr.Bruchhagen knows what he do.

I think it was the best option we have had. Up to now all what we have seen from him was very well. He also speak german language and understand what´s spoken.
He had collect several international experiences, with his team and the team of mazedonia. He also wasn´t injured the last year´s and has a good physical fitness.
By the way he´s able to play all positions in the defense and the defense midfield.
i´m shure he will help us up from the first match.

Welcome and good luck Alex

Sorry for my english, it isn´t my first language
#
It.commander wrote:
Welcome and good luck Alex

Sorry for my english, it isn´t my first language

He had a great game last night. I was very impressed, nothing got past him, and the players around him had a lot of confidence as a result.

Regarding your English – you had me worried for a while

Teilen