>

Frustration

#
As I read through the German forum I detect a sense of frustration. It is certainly a bit early to push the panic button so early in the season. I think it has a lot to do with the history of the Club. Relegation, Bundesliga and then relegating again is certainly not the best of records to show for.

It will take its time to build up the teams confidence to survive. No reason yet to panic. Let the lads find themselfes and we are surely not relegating this year again.

Greetz from sunny Kuwait
#
let us hope...but we are all surely that we not relegating again
#
let us hope...but we are all sure that we not relegating again
#

dasabu schrieb:
As I read through the German forum I detect a sense of frustration. It is certainly a bit early to push the panic button so early in the season. I think it has a lot to do with the history of the Club. Relegation, Bundesliga and then relegating again is certainly not the best of records to show for.

It will take its time to build up the teams confidence to survive. No reason yet to panic. Let the lads find themselfes and we are surely not relegating this year again.

Greetz from sunny Kuwait

True words mate,

frustration seems to be a part of the mentality of the Eintracht-supporters - as well as enthusiasm.

Cheers
YZ
#
The win on Saturday should settle some nerves, on the field as well as in the Bembelbar.

We have to be patient. We have a lot of young players who are experiencing football at this level for the first time as well as two imports from the Swiss League. It's going to take them a while to settle in.

The next series of games are going to be even rougher with three of the next four away and only Bayern at home. I can't see us picking up many points over the next month.

Still, if anyone told me a month ago that we would have been looking down the table at Dortmund and Stuttgart I would have laughed at them.

Keep The Faith

F-Hoop

Teilen