>

English fanclubs

#
Enschuldigen fur englischen sprache!
Well after 8 years in Frankfurt and as an Eintracht supporter, must I return to the land of warm beer!
How can I support eintracht now? Are there already Engish eintracht fanclubs or how do I start one??? Anyone know?
#
As far as i know, there doesn´t exist an official supporters club in England at the moment. You can get information on how to start your own supporters club on the page of the "Fanabteilung" http://www.fanabteilung.de
Good luck!
#
You can also join the Fanabteilung as an international member, a great way of staying part of the club for only 2 yoyos a month!

Best of luck with the atrocious beer!
#
Thanks to both of you! I will check it out!
P.S. beer in england is not so bad!
#
Hi

I'm an eagle in exile too, Frankfurter Bub currently in London/UK. There was a fanclub in London when i came over from Frankfurt quite a while ago, think London Eagles or so, existing of 3 members

where you based? know a pub in London where we can watch Eintracht.

cheers
Holger
#
Hi Holger,
bin auch ein Adler zur Zeit in London...welchen Pub meinst Du denn wo man hier SGE kucken kann?
Gruss
R.
#
Hi Holger
well, I am not in England yet, but will be in Leeds. A lit too far even for the pub and Eintracht (and even harder to get home of course).
cheers
#
I'm in London too....really hard to hear anything about german football...can't even see the sportschau...
wicked game yesterday...6:3
#
Dear Eintracht supporters abroad,

I have looked into the possibility of founding a global Eintracht Fanclub (EFC). I am in Tokyo at the moment but will be in London from February 2006. My plan is to found an EFC with Eintracht supporters based anywhere in the world. The club could be officially based in London but would be open to any Eintracht supporter outside Germany.    

An international EFC should in particular:

- allow Eintracht supporters outside Germany to support Eintracht Frankfurt with like-minded people abroad;
- provide a forum for exchanges of opinion for Eintracht supporters in similar circumstances;
- offer dedicated services and information especially for supporters abroad (radio broadcasts, international supporters' meetings etc.)
- and much more depending on our creativity.

If you are interested in co-founding such a global supporters club with me please let me know. My email address is global_villager1999@yahoo.co.uk. For the foundation of a supporters club abroad we need at least five supporters.

Best wishes,

Global Villager
#
Did sent u an email to ur yahoo account!!

Teilen