>

Hello from Scotland

#
Hello! I am french and i live in Glasgow,Scotland.How is life in Germany? Well,i do not speak german then it would be great if you could speak french or english !  Danke!
#
It´s great to live in germany near from FRANKFURT

SGE - Rulez

Greetz to scottland
#
Oh yeah, it's really great!
#
I am so sad,does anyone can help me to learn some german words?I feel as if i was speechless here...
#
Check your Privatnachrichten/Post!
#
Merci!  
#
Ich habe been trying to sprechen in german aber es ist very difficult  
#

Strupar schrieb:
Ich habe been trying to sprechen in german aber es ist very difficult  

Not too bad! Keep on trying.

Ich habe versucht, in (better: auf) Deutsch zu sprechen (did you really mean "speak"? I can´t hear you anyway... write = schreiben), aber es ist sehr schwierig.

Best wishes!

Hibbies! Hibbies! (I like the singer Fish and he once taught his audience to support Hibernian.)
#
Danke! Ich will keep trying!
#
Hey Strupar!!!
I think you're doin greaaattt really ^^ You should just continue learning and I bet one day you'll be able to say at least some important sentences in german. I know it's hard to learn, but if you practice often it's fun.It's like that with every language.
Keep it up!
Salu2 from
Me.^^
#
Word... There's people in scotland on a frankfurt website... i'm studying in st.andrews (not playing golf though...) there's quite a few people here who would like to learn german but are just to lazy to actually start with it...
i'm personally 75% german and the rest argentinian, so hey, here goes my scottishness#

peace
#
Lesson 1 - Some key words

Eintracht = Unity (club)
Friedhelm = Peace helmet (coach)
Waldstadion = Forest stadium (ground)
Adler = Eagle (symbol)
Oxxen = oxes (rival)
Pokalfinale = Cup final (goal 2006)
Brits = febs (common 'friends')

Lesson 2 - Simple phrases

Wir sehen uns im UEFA-Pokal bei den Hibs