>

Bröndby - a Danish input

#
I just wanted to give you some info on Bröndby IF.  So here we go:

If you were to meet Bröndby tomorrow, you should easily qualify for the second round. At present time, Bröndby has the best 5 men injured. During the last two years they've sold all their best players and is today not a very good team. Before this season started they let go of their trainer and head coach, Michael Laudrup and have hired a René Meulensteen. Not a capacity as such... But with his contacts in Manchester Utd and Ajax, he could make the team strong again, with some good player transfers.

However, when all players are fit, you would expect some harsh resistance. Danish football is getting better by the minute, which also shows in all Danish Teams qualifying for the UEFA 1.st round and FC Copenhagens' win over Ajax and CL Group qualification.

I can still remember when Eintracht lost 0-5 in Copenhagen some years ago. I was at stadium and the German side - at that time - was in chock. Who knows what can happen again...

When it comes to a conclusion, You should be considered as favourites. At present time, Bröndby is VERY weak and actually the worst Bröndby team compared to the last 15 years.

Glück zum Spiele! Olé!!!!
#
Thanks for the Information Miguelchavez!
#
Thank you very much for this information on Bröndby.

I have reservations about statements such as injuries of the best five players on the one hand while on the other it is stated that all the best players have been sold.  

Are there any prognosis how long the players will be injured? Does Bröndby intent to engage new players before September this year?

Simirlarly, the best two players (Jermaine Jones and Chris Hening) of Eintracht have been injured and will not play Bröndby.

Best regards
Antihexer
#
Antihexer schrieb:
Thank you very much for this information on Bröndby.

I have reservations about statements such as injuries of the best five players on the one hand while on the other it is stated that all the best players have been sold.  

Are there any prognosis how long the players will be injured? Does Bröndby intent to engage new players before September this year?

Simirlarly, the best two players (Jermaine Jones and Chris Hening) of Eintracht have been injured and will not play Bröndby.

Best regards
Antihexer

It is our 5 current best players that are injured. Perhaps a few of them will be ready for the games.

We will with 99 % certainty buy (at least) a new striker in the next week.
#
Meanwhile, I have made some investigations on the Bröndby transfers of 2006.

Actually, there is only one transfer that carries weight: Elmander who went to Toulouse for 5 Mio €. Then following Kamper to Arminia Bielefeld (400.000 €), while Zaza went without transfer fee to RW Essen, a newly promoted team to the German 2nd League! There are also players (Christensen and Absalonsen) who changed to Odense, however, I cannot imagine that Bröndby would suffer heavy losses.

Eintracht Frankfurt made indeed improvements: Kyrgiakos (from Glasgow, has a lot of experience from CL matches), Streit (Köln) and Thurk (Mainz).  Takahara (from Hamburg) is still injured from the World Championship match of Japan-Brazil. Maybe he can play Bröndby at the end of September.
#
Miguelchavez schrieb:

I can still remember when Eintracht lost 0-5 in Copenhagen some years ago. I was at stadium and the German side - at that time - was in chock. Who knows what can happen again...

0-5 in Copenhagen?
We never lost 0-5. I'm sure I would remember if that is true        
#
Hi Lads...

I am a danish fan of Bröndby, and i must say that I cannot understand why some people write that Bröndby are very weak at the moment.. Brondby are getting better and better in every match they are playing and they are ready to take on Frankfurt. Brondby got a good very young team and i am sure that they will buy some new players before the Frankfurt matches.. Yesterday when Brondby played against Tallin the average age of the Brondby team was under 23 years, and 3 of the goals in the 4-0 win was made by 2 players who are 17 years old. Brondby havent lost a match in this season yet and they are playing a nice kind of football. Brondby always want to attack when they play and there for am i sure that you will see a great danish performance in the 2 games. Michael Schonberg ( I guess you now him) have told a danish newspaper that he think Brondby got 70 percent change to beat Frankfurt...

Greeting Morten (Brøndby)

You can just ask me some questions about Brondby and i will give you the answers
#
Hi Morten,

thanks for this informations. Whats your opinion / prognosis for the 5 injured players. Do you think, they can play against us? How important are these players for Brondby?

Thank you!

Greeting Carlos
#
I'm pretty sure that Schonberg doesn't know how strong the frankfurt team is and in the other away i'm sure that no german "press expert" knows how strong brondby really is. German and Danish Scouts will observe the two teams and they will be the only ones that know how to beat each other.
So, let's wait 3 weeks, and we'll see...
But one word to Brondby : We war guaranteed the best unseeded team in this group  
#
We have some serious injuries yes.

1) jean phillipe peguero: our new attacker. out in 7-8 months
2) Marcus Lantz: i think he will play against Frankfurt.. he is important for us..
3) Martin Retov: played very good in the 04/05 season but last season was he not so good. I think he will be ready for the matches.
4) Thomas Rytter: he is also ready soon.
5) Thomas Rasmussen: i really dont know if he will be ready but he is also very important for us.. But we got Kasper lorentzen instead of him, and he is also very good.
#
No offence, but i think Red Star was the strongest team we could draw.. Not because i think red Star plays better than Frankfurt, but it is in the eastern part of Europe, and Brondby dont play good against that kind of teams.....
#
Pede schrieb:
Michael Schonberg ( I guess you now him) have told a danish newspaper that he think Brondby got 70 percent change to beat Frankfurt...

Maybe he forgot about the 5-1 ass beating he caught from our team a few years back !  
#
helo72 schrieb:
[quote=Miguelchavez]

0-5 in Copenhagen?
We never lost 0-5. I'm sure I would remember if that is true          

Oh yes you did! 16 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. The same year Bröndby went to the semifinals, having defeated Leverkusen too. They lost to AS Roma in the semi, when Rudi Vöeller scored in the 92nd minute...
#
welcome to our forum guys.

well, i remember the 0-5 loss vs brondy very good. so no doubt in that. this time i hope for a better result tho

at least in frankfurt we will win for sure. the fans will do it if the team cant.

SIEG ODER SPIELABBRUCH  
#
my point of view is: if there is a single fan of eintracht mentioning that he can´t remember our 0:5 ass-beat back in 1990, then he is either a three-cheese-high kid(dear danish readers: this is nothing but an idiom - it`s meaning is something like a mother-milk-sucking kid) or a lier no real fan woul ever forget this very day in our history, but anyway... the time is right for revanche now ....although we are unfortunately also handicapped by a number of injured players....
Miguelchavez schrieb:
I just wanted to give you some info on Bröndby IF.  So here we go:

If you were to meet Bröndby tomorrow, you should easily qualify for the second round. At present time, Bröndby has the best 5 men injured. During the last two years they've sold all their best players and is today not a very good team. Before this season started they let go of their trainer and head coach, Michael Laudrup and have hired a René Meulensteen. Not a capacity as such... But with his contacts in Manchester Utd and Ajax, he could make the team strong again, with some good player transfers.

However, when all players are fit, you would expect some harsh resistance. Danish football is getting better by the minute, which also shows in all Danish Teams qualifying for the UEFA 1.st round and FC Copenhagens' win over Ajax and CL Group qualification.

When it comes to a conclusion, You should be considered as favourites. At present time, Bröndby is VERY weak and actually the worst Bröndby team compared to the last 15 years.

Glück zum Spiele! Olé!!!!
#
kinzig-adler schrieb:
my point of view is: if there is a single fan of eintracht mentioning that he can´t remember our 0:5 ass-beat back in 1990, then he is either a three-cheese-high kid(dear danish readers: this is nothing but an idiom - it`s meaning is something like a mother-milk-sucking kid) or a lier no real fan woul ever forget this very day in our history, but anyway...

Perhaps he doesn't forget this match, but he supressed it successfully...
#
And so we got our last fit stricker injured. Morten Rasmussen is out for 3 - 4 weeks    

Teilen