>

Unbelievable

#
I don't still believe that the team that hasn't yet won in Bundesliga tonight has scored 4 goals to Brondby, one of the most powerful Northern Europe team. Until tonight I don't like Marcus Thurk but after the 3 tonight goales, for me he is another player. Go on in this way and we can make something good in UEFA Cup, the eagles are back to fly high on the skies of Old Continent. The return match in Denmark will be a holiday for our players. I hope with all my heart that is nothing that injury of Amanatidis, Ioannis we want you saturday ready to play!
#
His name is Michael Thurk
#
And the next match is sunday.
#
Europe here we come - again !  

Michael Thurk - tonite a football God (as the Germans would say). Though it has to be said, his dive leading to the second red card leaves me with a tad of a fould taste in my mouth. On the one hand, it truly impacted the game positively in the favour of SGE, but on the other hand it testifies to a lack of sportmanship (imho).

But then again, who cares after such a glorious return to the European stage. Tonite we're all Frankfurt lads (Frankfurter Jungs)  
#
Last night is one more reason to be proud to be an Eagles supporter! Sorry for my confusion with the name of my new hero. But Sunday it will be hard against the Bayer even if Bayer is not strong like few years ago when played against Real Madrid (my other football-love) in Glasgow. But someone can explain to me what's happened at the begining of the second half when 2 Brondby players have had a red card? I could not see the match on TV.
Eintracht Rules
Rondoltieri
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
But someone can explain to me what's happened at the begining of the second half when 2 Brondby players have had a red card? I could not see the match on TV.

The first danish player got a red card for blocking the ball with his hand. The second guy recieved the red card for giving "your new hero"    a headbutt during the heated discussion right after the first red card. Well Thurk kinda dived too and recieved the yellow card for it, but the other guy surely touched him while the ref was standing right nex to them. Both Red cards happend in maybe half a minute.
#
Thanks Sacki, against only players is more easy to win, but always 4 goals after to have scored only 2 goals in 3 Bundesliga matches are outstanding... Do you know if Amanatidis (the best Eintracht forward since the time of Yeboah) has had a serious accident last night? I think Takahara is a good player but Ama is #1!
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
Thanks Sacki, against only players is more easy to win, but always 4 goals after to have scored only 2 goals in 3 Bundesliga matches are outstanding... Do you know if Amanatidis (the best Eintracht forward since the time of Yeboah) has had a serious accident last night? I think Takahara is a good player but Ama is #1!

As far as i understood all he got is a bruise at his ankle and he should be able to play next weekend again.
#
here's a (bad quality) higlight video-stream you could watch if you like :
http://bubblare.dk/eintracht_frankfurt_vs_br_ndby_if_4_0/
#
sacki schrieb:
here's a (bad quality) higlight video-stream you could watch if you like :
http://bubblare.dk/eintracht_frankfurt_vs_br_ndby_if_4_0/

Thanks 4 the news and the link. Hope that Ama will be ready for the fight next sunday, we absolutely need 3 points, but will be without Vasoski and Spycher that have had a red card the last match. This year our players will must be more quiet: 3 red cards in 3 matches of Bundesliga, it's ok to be rude in a match but no in this way...

Teilen