>

Great Afternoon Against Leverkusen

#
Another great day 4 Eintracht and its supporters: a large victory against Bayer in which everybody could see the proud of Eintracht that was losing for 0-1 and with two fantastic forwards (Takahara and Thurk) could win for 3-1. Now we are 7° in Bundesliga and until now nobody won the Eagles in their season. Fantastic!
Thurk Rules! ,-)
#
Yes,
it was a great match, actually Eintracht even played a lot better than against Bröndby. After the 0-1 it looked like a typical loss against L'kusen, but this team - Eintracht - seems to be unbeatable at this time ,-)  
Where you able to watch the last 2 games, Rondoltiere (Since you are from Lavagna)?
#
Lavagna in a little, small town near Genoa in north Italy. I've seen the videos of the match against Brondby on web and I've found some news of the last sunday match in an Italy web site. But I'm waiting for the videos too.
Oh, the last thing my nuck is Rondoltier-i not with e...
#
Hey,
oops sorry about the little spelling mistake (I was very tired)...
Maybe if you have fast internet, you might be able to watch Eintracht-games live via "PPLive", this chinese program to watch live games through the internet - I guess you've heard about it before - It's free.

Ah and I found Lavagna with Google Earth  How come you like Eintracht? Respect...
#
Some years ago (1996), a TV station called Tele+ broacasted a program, "Settimana Gol" -Goal Week"- where they made seen all the goals from Spain, Germany & UK.  And then I listened about a team called Eintracht    that had some players like Zelic, Köpke, Nikolov, Okocha, Hagner, Becker that had an horrible season and went to 2 Bundesliga. Some months later, I asked to my friend to search in a PC game (Football Manager) to find the list of players of a team of 2 Bundesliga: Eintracht Frankfurt, I wanted to see who were the new players of Eintracht. In the same time, I bought the 2nd mesh of EF for the saison 95/96 (the yellow with sponsor Tetrapak). The next season when EF returned in Bundesliga I started to read about its matches by a football italian weekly (Guerrin Sportivo) and from when I've got an Internet connection I am become a more stronger EF supporter (but I am a more stronger and fanatic Real Madrid ultras).
That's all folks
Bye

Teilen