>

Who is a Frankfort-Fan and was never here?

#
Hi Guys, this is a one of my first english-written threads, = sorry about my language.

What I  want to know is who is a fan and had never lived here?

Thx for answers and Greetz in all the World!
#
Well, I'm a fan of Eintracht Frankfurt and have never lived in Frankfurt so far!
#

Isadoro schrieb:
Well, I'm a fan of Eintracht Frankfurt and have never lived in Frankfurt so far!

LoL
Me too
#
I never lived in Frankfurt and was there only once in my life, of course in the stadium.
#

crusher schrieb:
I never lived in Frankfurt and was there only once in my life, of course in the stadium.

You're kidding
#
Maybe he's like me... just another tourist.

Great thread BTW.
#

Egidius schrieb:

crusher schrieb:

You're kidding

No, seriously. The game against Bochum in 2004 was the only time I was in Frankfurt, and I almost missed the train because I didn't leave the stadium fast enough and then had trouble getting my stuff out of the train-station-locker.
#
Trainiert ihr hier euer englisch?
#
Look at the forum's name. it offers the possibility to talk about our club for people who do not speak german... for example people from Bavaria ^^
#

Adler² schrieb:
Look at the forum's name. it offers the possibility to talk about our club for people who do not speak german... for example people from Bavaria ^^

Are you trying to insult me? I'm not even from Bavaria. East-Frisia (Ost-Friesland)...
#
I'm SGE fan and never lived in Frankfurt.

@crusher: Greetings from Chicago, Illinois. I'm an East-Frisian like you (aeh, kind of... never tell people from Oldenburg that they are East-Frisian )

Pivo
#
I´m born in frankfurt, and i´m proposed to die here :-p
oh lucky me =)))
#
i live in Paris and i've never lived in Frankfurt either!!
#

Pivo schrieb:
I'm SGE fan and never lived in Frankfurt.

@crusher: Greetings from Chicago, Illinois. I'm an East-Frisian like you (aeh, kind of... never tell people from Oldenburg that they are East-Frisian )

Pivo

Well, Oldenbrug sort of counts as East-Frisia.

Ostfriesland - Oldenburg
#
Hey you,

I live in Bad Homburg, that's not exactlly Frankfurt, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love Eintracht Frankfurt. It's great, that so much people from all over the world like our Eintracht. Hope to see you at the stadium next saison.
#
I am from Rotterdam (Holland) and want to come to see Frankfurt next season for the first time. Anyone know if it's hard for someone from another country to buy tickets??
#

ralfNL schrieb:
I am from Rotterdam (Holland) and want to come to see Frankfurt next season for the first time. Anyone know if it's hard for someone from another country to buy tickets??

It is even hard for People from Frankfurt to buy tickets, our ticket service is probably the worst of the German Bundesliga.

But if you have a credit card it won't be a problem.

I would wait until the Season started, than the ticket service has more time, and than I would write an e-mail and you should get an answer.
#
ieps, I'm from Belgium and saw the U19 team play here in Oostduinkere on Eurofoot.
well, here's the thing I would want to write to the captain, Jan because we have a picture of him being chosen as best-player. But I can't find his adress (wich is normal I guess) could someone help me.
#
ne I don´t live in Frankfurt.I am from bavaria.....schame on you!!!!(I think)
It´s a disgrace!!!!!

..but not from Munich or Nurnberg.....yeahhhhh
#
Merde! Putins! Quelle Bordell!
So far with my french....

Teilen