>

Great game tonight - shite result

#
A fantastic game for the neutral and Bochum fans tonight. It's two losses in a row, but I think our 10-man performance in the second half gives cause for a lot of hope. I think we were unlucky not to get a point tonight.
#
yes, that is true!  
#
Yeah, that's really true, but I think that the next games won't be easier, the game against dortmund will be very difficult particularly without vasoski.
#
who have got ard sportschau zusammenfassung?
#
Without words! After ten minutes I thought that we could win easy but then the catastrophe. With Dortmund will be a hell, the only good thing is to play in our home. But we have lost the chance to make 3 victory one by one with 3 teams like our. Let's hope but win against Dortmund would be a miracle  
#
I'm kind of optimistic about the Dortmund game. One of Funkel's great strengths is his ability to galvanise the dressing room. We've had too many losses on the bounce for him not to have been working really hard on motivation and concentration this week. So with a capacity crowd today I'd be hopeful of, at least, a good performance.

Having said all that, I don't think we'll find any consistency until Jermaine Jones or Chris returns. We're just too toothless in midfield without either of them. Huggel is a poser and Fink strikes me as a failed centre half. Maybe we'd be better off moving Vassi into midfield. He has good vision and he distrbutes well.  He has a very good motor and could cover the pitch. Anything is worth a try, you couldn't disimprove on our performance in central midfield at the moment.

Teilen