>

Hello Frankfurt Fans... (Newcastle Fan)

#
Hello!

I'm sorry I can't speak German... so I hope some of you can speak English!

I am just wondering how many fans are expected to come to the match against Newcastle.... I am coming to the game, and hope it'll be a good atmosphere!

Regards,

Craig
#
Dear Craig,

be prepared for around 50.000 supporters incl. 1000 of your colleagues from Newcastle.

Atmosphere is expected to be quite good, especially if Frankfurt will win  

Enjoy the match and if you have any question, just send me a pn.

Adlerauge71
#
You heard that Newcastle sent 3,000 tickets back?

Well Newcastle fans... including myself have brought those tickets.

About 4,500 Newcastle fans are expected to turn up, in the 'Guest Blocks'
#
Irgs, mein Englisch ist grottig, könnte dem jungen Mann mal jemand sagen das zum UEFA Cup grad mal 48000 oder so reinpassen weil wegen Umrüstung auf Sitzplätze`?
#
https://ws8-eintracht-frankfurt.de/catalog/default.php?cPath=87_86

Newcastle fans have brought tickets in these blocks...

17E, 17J, 17K, 17N, 17G, 17H, 17I.
18A, 18A-S, 18D.
19E, 19F, 19G, 19H, 19J, 19K, 19L 19M, 19N.
20A, 20B, 20C, 20D.
21E, 21F, 21G, 21I, 21J, 21K, 21L.

4,500 - 5,000 Newcastle fans are coming to the match, so you'll probably be seeing lots of Black and White shirts all over the place.

How many Frankfurt fans will be sitting in the 'guest blocks'?
#
Vael schrieb:
Irgs, mein Englisch ist grottig, könnte dem jungen Mann mal jemand sagen das zum UEFA Cup grad mal 48000 oder so reinpassen weil wegen Umrüstung auf Sitzplätze`?

Vael said that his english sucks.   ,-)

He also say that during UEFA Cup Games the Waldastadion has only place for 48000 Fans. Because the blocks with standing supporters will be changed into a block with only seats.
#
toon_craig schrieb:

How many Frankfurt fans will be sitting in the 'guest blocks'?

#
Hey Craig!

first of all: pretty cool that you have a go on our forum!  (btw: we have a special English language only forum called Foreign Affairs)

as to your question: As our team has had 10 bad years playing in the UEFA Cup is a dream that has come true for us! So you can imagine that quite a lot will be in the stadium. The tickets are almost sold out. There are only a few available which came back from Newcastle.

We're definitely looking forward to that game which is - in my eyes - the most attractive match we have in this group. Besides we are very curious how good your support will be. English crowds are, not only by us, considered to be very good and fair supporters. Eintracht Frankfurt Fans are known for being the best supporters in Germany.

cheers mate, take care
Maggo
#
Maggo schrieb:
Hey Craig!

first of all: pretty cool that you have a go on our forum!  (btw: we have a special English language only forum called Foreign Affairs)

as to your question: As our team has had 10 bad years playing in the UEFA Cup is a dream that has come true for us! So you can imagine that quite a lot will be in the stadium. The tickets are almost sold out. There are only a few available which came back from Newcastle.

We're definitely looking forward to that game which is - in my eyes - the most attractive match we have in this group. Besides we are very curious how good your support will be. English crowds are, not only by us, considered to be very good and fair supporters. Eintracht Frankfurt Fans are known for being the best supporters in Germany.

cheers mate, take care
Maggo

Hi Maggo,

Newcastle fans are the best in the Premier League. So we expect to have a good time at your stadium.

We have had a terrible time in the league this season but we are playing VERY well now. So you may find yourself in a bit of a struggle... I don't know how good Frankfurt are, but the group has been quite easy for us so far.
#
Grafner schrieb:
Vael schrieb:

Vael said that his english sucks.   ,-)

He also say that during UEFA Cup Games the Waldastadion has only place for 48000 Fans. Because the blocks with standing supporters will be changed into a block with only seats.

Thx for the help Grafner, my english is good enough for a little bit smalltalk but not good enoug for such complex things like Standting supporters  
#
welcome to the eintracht forums craig,

tbh i doubt 4000 - 5000 newcastle fans are coming. last news state that 3000 tickets came back and going to get sold for eintracht fans, so no more then 2000 are expected.

"Für das UEFA-Cup Heimspiel von Eintracht Frankfurt gegen Newcastle United am Donnerstag, den 30. November (20:45 Uhr), sind kurzfristig noch rund 3.000 Eintrittskarten aus dem nicht benötigten Gäste-Kontingent des englischen Premiere League-Klubs verfügbar.

Der Bereich für Heimfans wird zu diesem Spiel erweitert, somit stehen diese Karten zusätzlich für Eintracht-Anhänger zur Verfügung und sind ab kommenden Montag, 20. November, ab 0:00 Uhr, im Online-Ticketing auf www.eintracht.de buchbar."

News vom 16.11.2006

#
toon_craig schrieb:

Newcastle fans are the best in the Premier League.  

I think West Ham are the best, especially the ICF  
#
First of all ,welcome to Frankfurt.

One advise, don`t mention the war  ,-)

and remember, pride comes before a fall
#
Hello Craig,

why do you say"fans"?
I have some english friends, they don't say "fans", they say "supporters"!
Are you really from England?  ,-)

Many greetings, Evelyn
#
@toon_craig

1.) Why did your stadium look so empty for the Celta Vigo game?

2.) Is it true that you tried to create a false atmosphere by giving every fan a scarf to wave about when you played Portsmouth yesterday?

,-)
#
Warum werd ich das Gefühl nich los, dass des kein engländer is unn uns hier alle en bissjen auf en arm nehmen will...
#
Hejne_Power schrieb:
Warum werd ich das Gefühl nich los, dass des kein engländer is unn uns hier alle en bissjen auf en arm nehmen will...

How are you come dadrauf? I don´t denke so  
#
Hejne_Power schrieb:

Hmmm - will mich hier nicht zu weit aus Fenster lehnen, da ich keine Ahnung über regionale Sprachunterschiede in England habe, aber bei so ein, zwei Worten kommts mir schon komisch vor. Zum Beispiel schreibt der immer "brought" und in den Satz passt doch eher "bought", oder spinn ich jetzt? Und nach Tippfehler sieht das irgendwie nicht aus, da er das gleich 2 mal schreibt...
#
Da seit Ihr wohl auf einen Offenbacher reingefallen!
#
Außerdem schreibt er einige Wörter groß, die im Englischen klein geschrieben werden.

*oder irre ich mich da ZoLo?*

Teilen