>

Hello Frankfurt Fans... (Newcastle Fan)

#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
toon_craig schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:
Nikolov is #1 not Pröll! Nikolov in Cottbus this season was a wall against Energie, Pröll must be the second goalkeeper. Given is a really good goalkeeper but in UK there are only other 2/3 good goalkeepers: Cech, Robinson and Jaskelainen then nothing. But in the next match nothing will can save Given by our bombing, I'm sorry but the magpieses can't stop the Eagles: it's only the nature law      

Haha, too be very honest... I think the final result will be...

Newcastle 1-0 Frankfurt

Sibierski

Final resul, more possible:
Eintracht 1 (Takahara)
Newcastle 0
I wish a penalty at 1 minute to the end of the match with our samurai that sacks the ball   . If we will win (and we will win) maybe with a point with Fenerbahce will can pass to next round. But maybe a point with Newcastle could be enough but then we will must win in Turkey and it's not easy like Palermo teaches.    

Oooh, I'm very sorry but I REALLY can not see Frankfurt coming away with any points. We have had a easy time in the group and have 9 points from 3 games. You will be very lucky to win the game.

On the other hand, I wish Frankfurt the best luck and hope you manage to qualify
#
toon_craig schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:
toon_craig schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:
Nikolov is #1 not Pröll! Nikolov in Cottbus this season was a wall against Energie, Pröll must be the second goalkeeper. Given is a really good goalkeeper but in UK there are only other 2/3 good goalkeepers: Cech, Robinson and Jaskelainen then nothing. But in the next match nothing will can save Given by our bombing, I'm sorry but the magpieses can't stop the Eagles: it's only the nature law      

Haha, too be very honest... I think the final result will be...

Newcastle 1-0 Frankfurt

Sibierski

Final resul, more possible:
Eintracht 1 (Takahara)
Newcastle 0
I wish a penalty at 1 minute to the end of the match with our samurai that sacks the ball   . If we will win (and we will win) maybe with a point with Fenerbahce will can pass to next round. But maybe a point with Newcastle could be enough but then we will must win in Turkey and it's not easy like Palermo teaches.    

Oooh, I'm very sorry but I REALLY can not see Frankfurt coming away with any points. We have had a easy time in the group and have 9 points from 3 games. You will be very lucky to win the game.

On the other hand, I wish Frankfurt the best luck and hope you manage to qualify

I wish luck for Newcastle too but not in the next game   . For me the magpies will be very relaxed 'cos you have already in the next round and with a lot of reserves in the field so we can win easy
#
In der Bild Zeitung schreibt das rund 1500 Newcastle Fans mit nach Frankfurt reisen werden.
#
Sorry, iche meine:

In der Bild Zeitung steht, das rund 1500 Newcastle Fans mit nach Frankfurt reisen werden.  
#
Sektflaschen-Heiko schrieb:
Sorry, iche meine:

In der Bild Zeitung steht, das rund 1500 Newcastle Fans mit nach Frankfurt reisen werden.  

2,000-4,000 Newcastle fans.

The papers don't know the fact Newcastle fans have brought tickets all over the 'guest area'
#
Hey toon_craig,

the side with the scarve waving was just a joke or???
In about 19 hours you and you're 3000 or 4000 newcastle collegues will sing against a wall... I hope u will enjoy ur visit but don't think that u will have any chance against us... ( not on the field and not at the singing).....I'm sorry for that but thats a fact!!!

Here is some video 4 u... Watch it and see whats going on in 19hours...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqFkVTc0DxA
#
Dede-SGE schrieb:
Hey toon_craig,

the side with the scarve waving was just a joke or???
In about 19 hours you and you're 3000 or 4000 newcastle collegues will sing against a wall... I hope u will enjoy ur visit but don't think that u will have any chance against us... ( not on the field and not at the singing).....I'm sorry for that but thats a fact!!!

Here is some video 4 u... Watch it and see whats going on in 19hours...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqFkVTc0DxA

I'm produ to see how full of passion are the Eagles supporters. One day I wish to be in the Waldstadion with you. , where there is always a magical atmosphere. And tonight another victory!
#
And so it's ended 0-0. Now we must make something important in Turkey to pass to the next round   . Victory is so hard against Fenerbahce but possible 4 us. Go ahead Eagles!

Teilen